00:59

A week later

The car pulls into the driveway of the house, and standing surrounding the house stood bodyguards, parked in the driveway was Alison's car.

I sat up from the seat undoing my seat belt, my heart pounds furiously as the car came to a stop, I got out the car quickly.

"Welcome Back Miss Fields" The guards say in unison, greeting me. I turn back to joseph who stood there by the car, before motioning that I go inside.

I rush towards the front door opening it, walking into the house. Standing at the backyard door looking out the window was Alison.

I froze trying to process what I was seeing, this had to be a dream. This wasn't real. Maybe I feel asleep on the way back from the airport.

Her back facing me, i hadn't seen her face yet and I was already forgetting all that anger I had towards her earlier.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply trying to control my anger. "Missed me?" The words escape from her mouth as she turns around and finally faces me, she was slightly smiling with her hands in her pockets, looking at my from a distance.

I could hear my own heart pound throughout my chest, my purse falls off my shoulder whilst looking at her. Did she think she could just waltz in here as if it was okay.

"W-why haven't you answered any of my calls?" I ask her seriously.

She lets out a slight chuckle, "would you believe me if I told you I was busy?"she asks as she approached me.

"Busy?"

Was this a joke to her?

"Besides the reception from here to New York is terrible" she says smiling before standing front of me.

Why was smiling? Did she think what she did was okay?

"W-where were you? You said you'd be gone for a few. You were gone for a month" my voice shakes in anger as I stood in front of her.

"But I'm here now" she says smiling reaching towards me to hug me.

Without hesitation, I raised my hand slapping that smile right off her face, she holds her face, scoffing before turning back to me.

"Do you have any idea what I've been through?" I asked her seriously. Her expression softens, looking at me. I bet she expected me to run into her arms, crying at how much I missed her.

"Y-you left me... yo-you left me... I waited weeks for you.. and you just..." I trail off as the anger sent chills up and down my spine. It took my leaving for her to come back? Is that what your telling me.

"You... fucking left me!" I spat deciding to let my hands do the talking, I shove her pushing her back away from me, as I walked towards her.

She gains her balance, "you didn't want me to leave you yet the first thing you did we got here was leave me!" I shout in anger.

"I know..." she trails off.

"You know! You don't know shit! You fucking narcissist!" I yell at her in anger as tears began forming in my eyes.

I push her aggressively, letting out my anger within each shove. I wanted her to feel my pain, to feel what I felt but it wasn't possible. I go slap her again when she grabs my arm stopping me.

"Let me go"

Her jaw clinched in anger, "are you finished yet?" She asks me. Finished?

"No" I say trying to hit her again when she lets me go, and leans down picking me up and tossing me over her shoulder.