00:62

Emily's POV

I woke up feeling tightness in my neck causing me to groan, I was most likely going to be feeling that for the rest of the day.

I looked around to notice I was lying in a hospital bed causing me to sit up in confusion. The blanket that was laying on me feel off, as my heart began to pound.

This was where Alison was laying, where she is? "A-Alison?" My voice crack from lack of both sleep and water.

"Alison..."

I breathed heavily as I removed the blanket entirely before rushing out of the bed. I rushed towards the door, swinging it open and standing there was Joseph.

Behind him was no one.

"W-where's Alison? She was here. I was with her all night. Where did she go?" I ask him quickly starting to panic.

"Miss Dilaurentis was discharged from the hospital"

Huh? I froze trying to process the words that came out of his mouth, I looked at him confusion. How was a patient that just got out of surgery, with bruises and bandages all over her discharged the next day after being in a car accident?

"What?"

"They released her. She spoke to the doctor and I believe she is now on her way back to her office" he explains.

My eyes enlarged.

"What type of idiot doctor did she have? Alison was just in a car accident? Did you see how many bandages she has on her? She should be resting, not going back to work. What the hell is wrong with her? With you? You didn't stop her!" I raised my voice earning glances from multiple nurses walking past.

"We tried to stop her.... but..." he trails off causing me to sigh. Knowing Alison was both stubborn and hardheaded...

"Why didn't you wake me?" I ask him seriously.

"I was ordered not to, Miss Fields"

"Ordered... not to? Why?" I ask him. He exhales deeply, "she didn't want to wake you."

Of course was thinking of me instead of herself in this situation. "I want to see her. I need to talk to her. Take me to her office" I tell him about to walk past him when the next words that came out of his mouth caused me to stop.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, ma'am"

I stopped turning and facing him, "what do you mean you can't do that?" I ask him.

"I was ordered to take you back home"

What? I crossed my arms, "while I'm ordering you take me to Alison" I tell him.

"Miss Fields.... Ms. Dilaurentis informed me to take you back to Kimberly house. When I'm given an order, I have to follow it through..." he trails off.

Why would Alison say that?

"Joseph, I want to see her... now" I tell him.

"As much as I want to take you, I can't" he states after hesitation. I looked at him in confusion, "w-why can't you?" I ask him.

He breaks eyes contact with me, "When I say this, I say this with all due respect, Miss Fields. Ms.Dilaurentis has stated she doesn't want to see you" he says emotionless.

The way the words coming out from his mouth didn't sound good at all. But then again, those words are something I'd never thought I'd here.

I paused trying to process, approaching him.
"W-what?" I ask him.