Shinomiya

Pairing: Seme!Male!Reader x Uke!Shinomiya

Fandom: Kiss Him, Not Me!

---

Today was the day that Shinomiya would finally introduce his friends to his new boyfriend, Y/N L/N. The two have been going out for a couple weeks now and the group, especially Kae and Nishina, has been dying to meet the older male.

Right after school Shinomiya and the rest went to the city where they were supposed to meet.

"When is he going to be here?" Nana asked, "I'm hungry."

"Soon, Y/N just texted me saying he's almost here," Shinomiya said as he fidgeted with his phone. To say he was nervous was an understatement, he was panicking. It's the first time he ever had a boyfriend and he was scared his friends would not like him or that Y/N was not going to like them, or even that his friends would say something embarrassing about him and his very first boyfriend would break up with him?

"Shinomiya!"

A familiar voice stopped the train-wreck of thought and make him look up, to notice the older H/C waving at him from across the street. Shinomiya smiled wide and waved back, then turned around to his friends, "That's Y/N!"

The H/C haired boy jogged up to them and greeted Shinomiya with a small hug that left the younger boy with a bright pink face, "You guys must be Shinomiyas friends; Kae, Nishina, Nana, Igarashi, and Mutsumi! I'm happy to finally meet you!" Said Y/N polite as always, still having one arm around Sinomiyas waist, which made the two otaku girls bleed from their noses.

"We're glad to meet you as well, Y/N, we've heard a lot about you." The older boy smiled at Mutsumi whom, as the only one in the group, was not in shock at how handsome and tall the college student actually was. He smiled and squeezed Shinomiyas waist a little and then smiled warmly down at him, giving Kae yet another fangirl attack.

"I bet you guys are hungry, should we go and eat? It'll be my treat."

---

"So, how did you two meet?" Nana asked the couple while they were eating.

"We met at a coffee shop, when Shinomiya tripped and spilled his drink on me," The H/C chuckled a little then continued, "We talked for a while and I asked for his number."

"Of course that's how you've met him, he's a total klutz," Nana replied making the group nod and laugh. The youngest boy blushed.

"I'm not!" He tried defending himself making everyone, including his boyfriend, laugh. Y/N pulled his closer by the waist.

"Yes, you are," He then leaned in and whispered in his ear, "but I love you anyway."

The lunch date passed nicely with the friends talking about various things and, occasionally Kae fainting at the amount of 'real life yaoi!' happening in front of her. Just like the time Y/N took off the piece of food with his thumb from Sinomiya lip, or whenever he whispered something in his ear making the younger boy giggle.

---

"Do you really have to go?" The group of friends was saying their goodbye to Y/N now and, to be completely honest, nobody wanted him to leave.

"I'm sorry but I have an afternoon seminar and I cannot miss it, we can hang-out on the weekend though?" He proposed and after the whole group eagerly agreed, he peaked SHinomiyas lips with a small kiss and waved everyone goodbye as he went in the direction of his campus.

"So, what did you guys think of Y/N?" Shinomiya asked his face tomato red from the little kiss that the boys shared. Even though it seemed like everybody got along well, he couldn't help but be a little nervous as he wasn't the best at reading people. His question was met with a lot of yelling from Kae and Nishina ("tHEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!" "I KNOW, Y/N IS A TOTAL SEME! HEHEHE!") until they were stopped by Nanas serious and cold voice.

"To be honest," He said, making the short boy gulp, soon his eyes turned to hearts, "if you guys break up, I call dibs!" And so all of Shinomiyas worries disappeared and he was finally content with the relationship with both his friends and boyfriend. That is until he realized that Nana is trying to hit on Y/N.

"Hey!"

-----------------

A/N

So how did you guys like it? It's unedited so there might be some mistakes but forgive me, please! Also whenever I write this "---" it means "time-skip"!

Now go request!! I need new ideas!