Armin Arlert

no request but I don't want this book to die wassup

—-
Modern AU

The blond haired boy was headed for the café which was located exacly half an hour from his campus. For what reason was he going all the was there, you might ask? Was it perhaps because there was no other cafe near, or he enjoyed the atmosphere there the most? Well, no. There was something else. Or rather, someone.

"Y/N" is what said the name tag of this amazing handsome and tall barista, that made armin weak in the knees. The first time they met was an accident, when armin together with the squad (eren and mikasa) decided to explore a bit and for pretty much lost. They had decided to get some coffee and this particular Café seemed like a good idea. Eren bought the drinks so Armin never actually had a chance to speak with the H/C-nette, but that was about to change today. Today, armin has finally gathered up the courage to uh.. but coffee from the hottest barista in the universe.

The jingle of the door brought him out of his thoughts and his nervousness took over again, maybe I should just go home? yeah, definitely I'm turning and leave right now, this was not a goo-

"Welcome to Keopi Café!" Said a cheerful, yet deep voice from inside the cafe. Crap.

Armin just smiled in return and went further into the room 'guess there is no turning back' he thought to himself as he made his way to the counter.

"Hi! What would you like to order?" Said Y/N with a dazing smile that made armin almost faint.

"A-ah umm I-" he stuttered suddenly the world 'coffee' disappearing from his dictionary completely.

"If you'd like to, I can recommend you something," the taller male said kindly as the blond nodded speechlessly, "The hot chocolate here is amazing, sorry but you don't seem like the type to drink coffee." He said and added a small chuckle at the end. Armin blushed, it was true, he actually did not like coffee at all.

"A-ah you're r-right..."

A chuckle came from the barista "A hot chocolate for..?"

"Armin!" The blond hated himself for the way his voice broke when he said that.

"Coming right up, that would be 4.50." Armin paid and went to wait for his drink by the pick-up spot, meanwhile he needed to calm down a little bit and stop his heart from beating so much. Just as he calmed down a little he heard an angel say his name.

"Hot Choco for Armin! Enjoy your drink, see you around." Armin thanked the barista quietly, grabbed his drink and left the cafe before he even noticed what was written on his cup.

SECRET MESSAGE read big bold letters, next to them an arrow pointing to the bottom part of the cup which usually reads careful, the beverage you're about to drink is extremely hot except now some of the word have been blacked out with a marker:
careful, you're extremely hot. Next to it a phone number.

Armin would definitely call the number the same day.

—-
this is kinda what I mean y'all

any whomst I hope you liked this lil cheerful fluffy barista AU and I'll see you next time!

remember to send requests!