Yuri Plisetsky [lemon]

Anonymous request! Enjoyyy

First update since 538638262 years! Not a very grand (or long) comeback but please don't beat me up! I'll be actually working on my request now??? Also, big thanks to all of you who still support this book <33333

Frustration. That was one word to describe your current state. Of course, if you wanted to be more specific you could just say sexually frustrated or simply horny and there was one specific reason for that; your best friend, Yurio.

Yurio has been your best friend for quite a while now and to be honest you could not have whished for a beter bestfriend. He was a real tsundere but really showed his kind side to you whenever the two of you were alone. And he was pretty, very, pretty. Actually scrach that he was beautiful, graceful and overall amazing, and you would be lying to yourself if you said you did not want anything more between the two of you. It might be the fear of rejection holding you back but you were perfectly content with just a friendship between you two.

Key word: were.

You were flustrated, bothered and almost fucking rock hard all becouse of your best friend and his new found love for lolipops. It started pretty innocent but, of course, your mind would not dare to leave it be like that, oh no. Yurio sucking on a lolipopn and twirling it in his mouth on daily basis as you tried to look as unintrested as possible while having a tent in your pants, was an everyday thing for you. Even now, having a movie night together with Yurio at your house, that bastard pulls out a cherry lolipop from his pocket and starts unwrapping it, you strech out your hand to grab a pillow.

Fuck, getting hard at the sight of a lolipop is too much.

Exept it did not stop there. The blonde undoes the paper and pops the sugary candy into his mouth then, after a moment, taking it out and taps it on his lips a couple of times coloring them with a light red-ish tint. Yurio then pokes out his tongue and licks his lips slightly closing with eyes, enjoying the sweet taste. If you were not hard enough before, looking at Yurio was the last straw.

"This is fucking enough." You said in a deep voice and moved to hover over Yurio. You took the lollipop out of his mouth and kissed him deeply, the cherry flavor strong in his mouth. His lips were plump and sticky from the sugary treat as his eyes went from open wide to half closed, his face now the color of his lips.

Your lips parted form his, only to be immediately reunited with his neck. You kissed and nibbles at it, making him moan shyly and grab your head with his feminine hands, pulling you closer. You then brought your face up to his again and looking at his pink face you said, only causing him to turn more red;

"I'll give you something better to suck on."

You smirked at his shy face. You loved when he was like this. Normally he would be feisty and dramatic but now he was completely submissive to your control. He nodded shyly, a light squeal escaping his mouth, and put both his palms flat on your chest and pushed you back on the sofa. He then lowers his head down to your crotch and pulled your pants down together with your boxers. His eyes go a wide when he's faced with your erection, and you tangle your hand is his blond hair.

"I-it's so big..."

Yurio stick out his tounge and licks the underneath of your cock then put the tip in his mouth. You moan in ecstasy as his tongue gives your cock the same treatment as he gave the lollipop a few minutes ago, Yurio then opens his mouth and takes your cock into his mouth, choking slightly when you push his head down. He puts his hand on what he could not fit into his mouth and bobs his head up and down your shaft. You let out a groan meanwhile your hand keeps pushing him onto you when he looks up at you, tears forming in his eyes, that throws you over the edge and you cum in his mouth. After a moment you regain your mind and look down at Yuri, his eyes half closed, face red, and your cum slightly spilling from his mouth and, let me tell you, he looked sexy. Bringing your hands down, you took his face is your hands and kissed him deeply, the kiss sticky and messy from your cum. You pulled away, and leaned your forehead on his.

"How was that? Better then the lollipop?" Yurio blushed, but then nodded.

"Y-yeah, I liked it."

part two anyone??

next up (tell me if I'm missing something) :
•king dice x seme!male!reader [smut/lemon]
•aizawa shouta x seme!male!reader
•katsuki bakugo x seme!male!reader
•bill cipher x seme!male!reader [part two]
•juuzou suzuya xghoul!seme!male!reader