Levi & Eren [smut]

no matter how many of you think eren tops y'all wrong tf imma fight this is down right disrespectful lmao okay thanks

—-
It was late evening, most cadets already sleeping soundly, which was not the case for a certain overly hyper brunette. Eren was currently sitting in the office of his long time boyfriend, Levi, or more specifically sitting in his lap as they were making out. But one thing was left in the captains mind that didn't quite let him get caught up in the heat of the moment, and it was the fact that today is erens birthday, or more the last few hours of it seeing it's late evening already, and Levi still hasn't given him anything. Not that he didn't want to, he has asked eren plenty of times already what he would want and received only cheesy answers like 'I only want you' annoying the captain endlessly. Levi wasn't a very romantic person, to be honest plenty of people didn't even consider him a person, so thing like buying gifts really gave him a headache. Yet not getting anything for the person he loved (even though he'd rather bash his head on an axe then say out loud) gave him a heart ache, so he tried again, softly breaking the kiss him and his lover shared.

"Eren this is your last chance, if there is anything you want, I'll do it." He saw the hesitation in Eren which he took as a good sign, it meant he wanted something.

"Well, there is one thing.... But it's embarrassing.." He hid his face in Levi's shoulder, blushed as he did.

"What is it? Say it and I'll do it." Levi said sternly, yet his voice still held that soft undertone that eren caught, like always. The captain now with the perfect angle, started nibbling on erens ear, causing the boy to moan.

"Well... I always w-wanted to umm- have a- have a ...threesome," This caught Levi of guard. He froze in the spot for a moment before composing himself and somehow choking out a mix of 'what' and 'with who'.

"I-I don't care who it's with as long as you're there.." the cadet said into captains shirt, his voice coming out muffled and his ears beaming red. He pulled his head back to look at Levi, but then immediately hid his face in his hands embarrassed. "I m-mean! That is unless you don't want to! It was probably stupid! I'm-!"

"Tch, whatever. I'm fine with it." Levi cut eren or trying to sound as nonchalant and unfazed as possible. He stood up and sat eren down in the chair they were just on, "You said you don't care who it is, right?" Eren nodded, slightly shocked. Levi then walked out the door in search for a lonely cadet who was still up at this hour.

——
You have been working extra chores lately, today being extra tough day for you. You had just finished cleaning up the stables and was on your way to get your well deserved rest, when a strong hand yanked you back making you (being completely unprepared) fall back straight on your ass. You looked up at your offender with a deadly stare, only then realizing it was your fellow captain pulling some shit again, not that you minded that much, to be honest you did enjoy his company quite a bit.

"Levi, always a pleasure!" You said in your usual cheerful tone as you pulled yourself to your feet, immediately hovering over the shorter captain. "Do you have any business with me? I was just about to go to bed-!" Without any words he took your hand and dragged you in the direction of his office. Knowing that asking questions will just annoy the captain you sighed and followed his lead all the way to his office. Once inside he let you into another room, which was his bedroom, where you found a blushing Eren on the bed.

"Your birthday gift is here, Eren." Eren just blushed and looked down as he fidgeted with his thumbs.

"Oh! A birthday gift? Where is it-" a sharp glare in your direction cut you off and your happy face turned to confusion, then shock. You choked out a 'what'.

"That's what Eren wants for his birthday; a threesome. Don't you want to?"

"Wait is this a trap? I want to but if I say yes will you beat me up or something?"

"Tch, it's not you shitty brat, do you wanna do it or not?" Levi hissed. You took a second to wonder. There was the risk of this being a trap but then again, a threesome? Hell yeah. With Levi and Eren? Fuck yeah. Guess there wasn't much to wonder about after all.

"Then," you said as you licked your lips seductively. "should we get started?" Levi nodded.

"Eren, come here." The brunette then stood up and went straight to Levi, too embarrassed to even look at you, which you smirked at. Levi then grabbed his face and kissed him passionately and you sneakily wrapped your arms around his torso from the back and started planting kissed on his neck. Eren squirmed and moaned into Levi's mouth shyly.

"Eren~ wasn't this your idea? Why are you so shy right now?~" You said temptingly into his ear, as you slid your hand under his shirt to explore his chest. He shuddered as you left sloppy kisses and started playing with his nipple, his legs giving out, Eren would have been on the floor if it wasn't for you and Levi holding him up.

"Shall we move it to the bed?" They both nodded and mere moments later you found yourself making out with Eren, who was being spooned by Levi. Levi on the other hand was already very busy taking off Erens pants and showcasing his red faced boyfriend in all his glory. You pulled away to take a good look at him, god he was hot all flushed and shy right now. Perfect opportunity to tease him more~

"Eren," You said with a smirk, "what do you want me to do?" Dirty talk was something you loved, and it seemed like you weren't the only one here who was up for it.

"Yeah, Eren, why don't you ask him to suck you off, huh? Like you always do to me." Erens face flushed even more than before.

"I-I can't do that! I-" He got cut off by Levi putting two fingers in his mouth.

"If you're good and ask Y/N, then I'll play with your ass, we'll make you feel good.." Levi whispers and pulled his, now wet, fingers out of Erens mouth. Eren on the other hand was struggling to get his words out.

"Y-y/n, please t-touch me.."

"Touch you?" You said the smirk on your face never disappearing, "that's very broad, Eren. I could touch you here," you touched his neck. "Or here," then run your hand down his chest. "Or even here," you brushed your fingers on his leg and felt him shake slightly. "So, what do you want, Eren?" Levi nibbled on his ear as he choked out a reply.

"P-please, s-suck my dick."

"See? That wasn't so hard was it?" You bend down and licked straight up his length. You then put your lips around the top and touched it with your tongue. You felt Levi put his fingers to Erens entrance so you went for it and swallowed down his shaft. You continued to bob your head and hollow your cheeks until you felt Erens legs shake as they tighten around your head. He was moaning loudly from both your hot mouth and Levi's skillful fingers, and started panting. You pulled away just to have him cum on your face, you smirked and whipped it off. You were about to make a cheeky remark but noticed Eren almost asleep, so you decided to just get your things.

"Well, this was fun, I'm up for a round too if you are!" you said with a smirk and you left the door. Oh boy, they would definitely be up.