Choi Saeyoung (707)

Pairing: Seme!Male!Reader x Uke!Saeyoung

Fandom: Mystic Messenger

remember that if you pm me a request I'll make it anonymous!
—-

You yawned loudly and stretched as the credits of (Favorite/Movie) rolled. Checking the time it was past one am, far too late to be awake for anyone with a decent human sleeping schedule. Even though your boyfriend, Saeyoung, was definitely not someone with a decent sleep schedule, he already pulled an all nighter yesterday. He has been working non-stop for the past 48+ hours and you would not let him spend a minute more. You got up from your seat on the couch and walked to your boyfriends office and, as expected, you found him typing away on his computer.

"Saeyoung," you said trying to get your boyfriends attention. He hummed to confirm he heard you then briefly looked up to see your tired face, "let's go to bed, okay?"

"I can't Y/N, I have work." He turned his attention back to the computer and began typing once again. He was always this stubborn, especially when it came to work, and you usually let him have his way but today you've had enough. You walked up to him and looked at your wrist watch.

"Saeyoung, I give you thirty seconds. Then I'm taking you by force." He ignored you and so, your countdown began. As you neared the end of your countdown you didn't notice any change in Saeyoung behavior, his fingers still busily tapped agains the keyboard.

"3... 2... 1, you asked for it." You said as you pulled his chair out and stood in front of him, then grabbed his legs and threw him over your shoulder. Saeyoung was smaller and shorter than you, so doing this wasn't a challenge. Getting over his initial shock, he started yelling at you.

"Y/N! What the hell are you doing, put me down right now!" He tried to break free from your tight grasp as he continuously hit your back. You didn't bulge.

"No, you've worked enough. It's time to sleep now." You dropped him on the bed once you arrived in your shared bedroom. He whined but didn't try to run away and so you got into bed with him, pulling the covers over the both of you. You pulled your hacker boyfriend close into your chest and loosely put your hand on his waist as you looked down at his half closed eyes. He looked so tired now, like he could fall asleep any second. You placed a kiss against on his forehead and he gave you a tired smile and cuddled closer to your chests. Only a few moments later you felt his breathing getting heavier and you knew he was asleep. You smiled. Forget the decent sleeping schedule, you both will be sleeping 'til noon.

——
(A/N)
A short one! Send in requests y'all