Ch 2

Jungkook's POV

I always believed that if bells ring when you cross paths with a certain person, they are fated to meet.

*ding*

To: kookie
Do you want to meet up with me and the hyungs and go play?
From: TaeTae

To: TaeTae
Yea, sure where?
From: kookie

To: kookie
The bowling place we always go to, but we're heading to the convenience store right now.
From: TaeTae

To: TaeTae
Ok I'll come to the convenience store.
From: kookie

To: kookie
Aright.
From: TaeTae

I got off the couch, threw on a hoodie and went out the door.

Everyday was busy as usual, I thought to myself as I looked up at the sky.

Just as I know it I bumped into a girl, I could tell because she was short.

She bowed, apologizing, and her long black hair swayed softly.

We made eye contact for a moment but she looked away just as quickly as I did.

I tried to move aside but she moved to the same side and when she moved to the other side I move in the same way as she did.

Ugh.. so embarrassing I thought to myself as I moved aside for her to go.

But when she walked passed me I heard bells ringing off in the distance and I looked back.

To find out that she was also looking back at me, our eyes interlocked.

I was about to walk over to her but...

Jiminie hyung was shouting our way so I didn't get a chance to go talk to her.

Just before entering the store I glanced over my shoulder to see if she was still there but in the end I couldn't gain enough courage to go over to her.