Ch 5

Jungkook's POV

Why is Amy calling hyung oppa already? She didn't call me that yet but why hyung?

Ya Jungkook, earth to kookie! Why are you just staring at your food? Hurry up and eat the other hyung's are going to the arcade. Said TaeHyung

Oh yea, Amy do you want to come along with us? I said in a nervous voice but thankfully no one else knew.

Ok sure if you and your friends don't mind me being there. Said Amy

We finished eating and headed out to go to the arcade.

When we got to the arcade, I introduced Amy to them and we all started to play the games and having fun.

Amy's POV

They each introduced themselves to me one by one.

Hey Amy, I'm the oldest hyung Jin, worldwide handsome.

Nice to meet you, I'm Namjoon aka RapMonster.

Hello, I'm yoongi but you can call me Suga for short.

Hi Amy, I'm Hoseok! Your hope, your Angel. Hahaha just call me oppa! Hope we get along.

Hey Amy, I'm Jimin same age as TaeHyung so I guess you can call me oppa too.

You already know me but I'll do it again, I'm TaeHyung oppa! Let's have lots of fun today and everyday as well.

Please take good care of me while I'm staying here in Seoul.

After the introduction was over we went to play the games.

Jungkook and me went to the race car game and competed against each other. Of course he won and he came out of his seat and came to help we win too.

While we were walking around, I saw a cute stuffed animal and tried to get it but it fell back.  Jungkook came over and easily got it for me.

Thanks oppa, I said awkwardly and quietly thinking he wasn't going to hear me.

Jungkook look at me with surprise and giggled, oppa will always be here. He said happily.

After hours of playing games and getting to know the other oppa's it was time to go home.

We decided to take the bus home and on the way back Jungkook put his head on my shoulder making me feel this weird feeling inside me. It was like I was happy with him beside me.