Ch 4

Amy's POV

We sat outside on the rooftop eating the ramen he made and drinking some beer.

"There is a lot of stars tonight." Jung kook said gazing up into the night sky.

"Yea there is a lot of them." I said agreeing with him.

After we finished the food and drinks we talked for a while about why I was here and then we headed back downstairs to sleep.

"Well, goodnight Jung kook." I said walking into my room.

"Goodnight." He said smiling at me before heading into his room.

~The next morning~

I woke up first and decided to make Jung kook a breakfast for all the help he's given me.

I opened the fridge and saw that not much of the ingredients I was looking for was there.

Boy will be boys. I said smiling to myself.

I decided to quickly go to the nearby grocery store to get the ingredients.

I came back from the store and was about to turn the door knob but then someone else hand was on top of mine.

"Oh, I feel like I saw you somewhere before." The man said while trying to think when.

"Umm, sorry I think you got the wrong person." I said while trying to go into the house but then he blocked me.

"Wait, I'm positive I've seen you before but why are you in front of Jung kook's house. I don't remember him living with anyone."

"Are you Jung kook's friend?" I asked,

"Of course, I'm his favorite hyung." He said with a wide smile at me.

"Yah, Jung kookie! Open the door for hyung! If you don't open the door right now I'm coming in!" He said.

We were about to come in the house just as Jung kook opened the door.

"Hyung why are you here so early in the morning?" Jung kook said half asleep.

"Hyung's here because hyung's hungry so feed me." He said.

"Alright I'll go get some ramen and kimchi for you so wait here." Jungkook kook said blocking the door.

"Jung kook ah, why don't you let me in like always?" He asked.

"Well... because...." Jung kook couldn't finish his sentence.

"She is out here with me, you don't have to hide her from me." Jung kook's friend said boldly.

"What!?!?!" Jung kook immediately opened his eyes.

"Hehehehehe! She right here." Jung kook's friend said laughing and holding my hand up to show him.

"Morning.." I said embarrassed and awkwardly.

"Come in let's go inside!" His friend said dragging me along.

I made them breakfast and we started eating.

"Mmm... this is really good. And by the way I'm TaeHyung, you can call me oppa though." TaeHyung said shoving food in his mouth.

"Ok oppa and my name is Amy."I said back to him.

"You two don't talk while you're eating." Jung kook said sulking a little bit looking at me.