Ch 9

Amy's POV

I was look for a good food stand to go buy the drinks but then Jungkook suddenly grabbed my arm and took me to a near by bench.

"What are you doing going off somewhere by yourself!"Jungkook said angrily.

"Sorr...y..." I didn't get to finish my sentence because Jungkook hugged me so suddenly.

"I was worried about you!" He said while still hugging me.

"Umm....oppa you're hurting me..." I said with my face all red from what he just said.

"Sorry." He said letting go of me.

"Just don't leave my side again! Got it!" He said while taking hold of my hand and squeezing it a little bit.

"Ok..." that was all I could say while being so nervous.

-Ding-
Jungkook checked his phone.

"The hyung's said that they went back first." Said Jungkook.

"Then we should head back also." I said while trying to avoid the awkward situation.

I stood up to go but then Jungkook stopped me.

"Let's stay here a little longer." He said with a straight face.

I was so surprised that he said that, that I couldn't say anything back.

"But if you don't want to that's also fine." He said looking elsewhere.

I laughed and said "wanna go on some roller coasters."

"Yea" He said with a smile and off we went.