Preface

This story is set in an alternate universe where most of the characters from Brave, Rise of the Guardians, Tangled, How To Train Your Dragon and Frozen possess magical abilities and/or attend Hogwarts. A few things here that deviate from canon:

1) Except for Jack, the story of each character starts from a scene in their respective movies. All four of them had received Hogwarts letters when they were young, but didn't attend then.

2) Two years ago, Jack Frost and the Guardians saved the children of the world from Pitch Black, the Boogeyman. Jack became an international celebrity overnight, and everyone who had heard of him started believing in him.

3) Once they have been accepted into Hogwarts, they have the choice to join whenever they want, unlike in the movie where owls chase them if they don't.

4) They are allowed to bring any pets they like, not just toads, cats and owls, as long as they're well behaved (except dragons, for obvious reasons).

4) They use wands to perform magic. However, Jack, Rapunzel and Elsa can use their powers without wands.

5) They are allowed to sit at any house table during meals.

6) Instead of Flying lessons, Hogwarts has a subject Physical Education, which includes Quidditch, archery, combat etc.

7) Even though he is a supernatural being, I'm assuming that Jack can eat and sleep, since I've seen North eating cookies and Sandy sleeping in ROTG.

8) Eugene is not an orphan. He lives with his mom, not far from Rapunzel's tower.

9) Care of Magical Creatures is a compulsory subject for years 1-5.

This list will be updated with the story.