Mamma Knows Best

Pandora and Jemma pretty much crash their way through the front door of Pandora's house. The reason is that they're making out and don't bother stopping as they barely manage to close the door behind them, dropping their bags on the floor while they do. They grope and paw at each other as they attempt to stay vertical as they continue to make out. Pandora shoves Jemma up against the nearest wall, smiling while she breaks the kiss to look at Jemma who has an equally excited smile on her face.

"I can't believe we did that." declares Pandora as she teases Jemma by leaning in for a kiss before pulling back multiple times. Her hands reach down, grazing the back of her fingers along Jemma's side. This makes Jemma's hips move against Pandora's despite the fact that their bodies are pressed so tightly against each other.

"It was fun right?" asks Jemma as she falls for a few of Pandora's teases before catching on to the game. She attempts to do the same, causing small kisses between them as they try to get the words out to continue their conversation.

"Definitely, I'm so glad you suggested it." responds Pandora with a smile as Jemma's tongue flicks out, playing with Pandora's lips.

Jemma grabs Pandora before she can figure out what's going on and throws her up against the living room doorway as she slams her own body into Pandora's, kissing her deeply. Jemma's hands wander along Pandora's body, grazing the side of her right breast over her shirt causing Pandora to squirm between the wall and Jemma who is pressing herself more against her.

Eventually, Jemma breaks the kiss, "Is that why you suggested coming back here? When your parents are out?"

Pandora's smile turns into a grin as she answers, looking her make out partner over from her restricted position, "Among other reasons."

"Really? What were the other reasons?" wonders an also grinning Jemma.

Pandora grabs Jemma like she did a moment ago and pushes Jemma into the living room. She backs Jemma into the couch, which makes her fall onto her back.

"I forget..." says Pandora before climbing onto the couch, hovering over her make out friend, "Give me a minute."

"Take all the time you need." declares Jemma, reaching up to grab the back of Pandora's neck, pulling her down into a kiss.

The kiss quickly deepens, their bodies pressing together and not long after grinding up against each other through their clothes. After a while, Pandora breaks the kiss to pull back partly and straddles Jemma. She reaches down, grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it above her head. As her shirt wraps itself around her left arm, a fake cough is heard. Pandora looks up from her focus on Jemma to see her mother standing in the opposite doorway of the living room which connects it to the kitchen.

"Hi mom..." Pandora says with a smile despite the annoyed look on Uni's face.

"What are you doing?" asks a clearly annoyed Uni.

Pandora looks down at Jemma for a second who has a smile on her face as well then back at her mother.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Seems kinda obvious don't you think?" responds Pandora playfully.

"Definitely." confirms Jemma from her position still underneath Pandora.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" Uni asks somewhat rhetorically.

"Shouldn't you be at court?" Pandora asks with a similar rhetoric.

"I'm taking a long lunch." responds a clearly not amused Uni.