End Game

Pandora enters her father's office in a rush. Jove is sitting at his desk alone this time. He immediately looks up to see his daughter.

"I lost her." declares Pandora.

"You lost her? What happened?" her father asks.

"She took off. We were on the Ferris wheel and she just took off."

"And you didn't go after her?"

"She jumped from like 15 feet up. I climbed down but by the time I ran after her..."

"She was gone." Jove says with understanding.

"I'm sorry." says Pandora with an obvious regret.

"It's all right, we'll find her."

"But she's in stage two. She's starting to intentionally affect people. She had some kind of... magical wave, coming out of the things she says. I've been seeing it since she... affected me but now she's... she was talking about using it to let people do whatever they want."

"It's all right. She won't go far." insists Jove.

"How do you know?" Pandora asks, clearly uncertain.

The fire alarm goes off. Jove points up as the alarm continues to go off, "That."

After a few long moments of uncertainty, Tom, Jove's assistant, enters.

"Sir, we have to evacuate."

"What do we know?" Jove asks his assistant.

"The teachers seem to be following protocol and evacuating, but no word yet on why it was pulled."

"All right, let's proceed with the evacuation until we have reason to believe it's a false alarm."

"Yes sir."

Tom leaves.

"Dora, let's go."

Pandora and Jove leave Jove's office.

* * *

A large amount of students and faculty file out of the school. Jove, Pandora and Tom are with them. There is a large amount of confusion and uncertainty among the faculty and staff. Jove turns to the exiting students, doing his best to get their attention.

"All right, I need everyone to stay with their classes and either sit or stand next to the bleachers to be as far away from the school as possible."

Jemma suddenly appears at the top of the school, megaphone in hand, "Attention mindless followers!"

Pandora, Jove and Tom all look up.

"Free your minds from the indoctrinated nonsense that your oppressive overlords feed you." a rather bellowing megaphone enhanced Jemma insists as she unfurls a banner over the side of the school roof which says 'Think Outside The Box', "Be free!"

The words 'be free' emit visible magical waves from the megaphone which hits the crowd.

"Be free!" yells Jemma as more magical waves hit the students.

The students and teachers begin cheering.

"Tom, I need you to..." Jove starts to ask as he turns to his assistant, before realizing Tom is cheering for Jemma too.

"What's going on Dad?" asks Pandora.

"Pandora, do you still have The Box?" her father asks.

"It's... in my locker."