Look What You Made Me Do

Pandora rushes into her father's office, "Dad, I need to..."

The fact that two teachers are in her father's office makes her stop. They all look at her.

"Sorry, I..." starts Pandora again before she's about to leave.

"No, Dora, come in." insists Jove, turning to the teachers in the room, "Would you give us a minute?"

"Absolutely." says one of the teachers. It isn't long until Pandora and her father are alone in his office.

"Your mother called." Jove says.

"What?"

"She told me what happened."

Pandora isn't sure what to say. Jove notices the uncertainty.

"With Jemma?"

"Oh, uh, yeah..." confirms Pandora.

"Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" wonders her father.

"I... um... yeah... I..."

"What is it?" asks Jove.

"I just... I don't really want to talk about this with my dad."

"You're sure?"

"It was hard enough to have her walk in on me like that and talk to her about it. I just..." Pandora tries to say before trailing off.

"Okay... so what are you going to do about it?"

"I... I'm not sure. Are things really getting worse?"

"Almost by the hour. The number of people I have to discipline is increasingly harder to handle and the longer things go on, the worse it'll get. I was just going through some options with my staff."

"I... I don't know if Jemma will even talk to me after..." she starts, trailing off.

"Well, why don't you ask her?"

"What?" Pandora responds to the question confused.

"She's here, apparently." answers her father.

"Why would she come back?"

"I don't know, but I've been monitoring student attendance and she just showed up. She's in detention."

"Why would she do that? Unless..." Pandora starts to say.

Jove asks the obvious, "Unless what?"

"She found something she wants."

* * *

Pandora paces back and forth in front of the classroom that detention is happening in. She is clearly unsure of herself and nervously looks at the door repeatedly as she waits. It isn't long before the bell rings and the door opens, students filing out of the class as quickly as they can. Pandora is obviously looking at each person as they come out, hoping to find Jemma. However it becomes obvious by the end of the filing out students that Jemma is not among them.

"Hey, I told you to stop doing that." exclaims the teacher inside rather loudly.

Pandora looks inside to see the teacher move away from his desk and into the classroom more fully. As she looks inside more, she sees two people making out. For a moment, she can't figure out who it is before realizing that Jemma is sitting on some guy's lap getting hot and heavy with each other.

"Detention is over, you can get out now." insists the teacher as they get within a few feet of Jemma and her make out partner.

Jemma pulls away from her make out partner and turns to the teacher, "So get out then."