Me, Myself and I

Enjoy =D

*********************************************

{ Aaliyah POV }

I woke up as the sun raises on my face , I turn my head and I see Chris sleeping peacefully on my shoulder as he rap his arms around me. I look over to my phone to check the time , " 10:56 am " , " great " I said sarcastically. I move Chris gently off as I try to sit up and get off the bed. I walk quietly to the bathroom and close the door behind. I had a massive headache. I open the cabinet and grab a 2 pill of aleve. I threw it in my mouth and throw my head and turn on the fossil water drink it with it. I grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth and wash my face. I look at my self at the mirror and realise that Chris never use to be like this. Meaning like yell at me , beat me , leave me buises on me , lie to me , scream at me ' anything like that. Is it me? Or him?. I dont know why he acting like this , something I miss the old chris , like the one who trust me , care about me , and toke care of my heart now he nothing but a abuse lover who think hit me and saying sorry will help I dont know why but I still love him thouu no matter what yall say or think of me.

I open the door quietly and walk to the bed and gently pull the covers over me. Chris pull me closer to him lay his head on body. At first I blush lil then look at my arm and see a purple and blue bruise on me. I felt a little tear drop on my face as drip on my chest. I wipe it and lay my head on my pillow.

I can't eat ,

I - I - I - I ,

I can't sleep ,

I- I - I - I ,

What I need ,

I - I - I - I ,

Is you right by my side...........

I sang to myself { Right by my Side by Nicki Mianj } as I drift off , and fall asleep.

{ Flashback }

"Girl I just wanna see you strip, right now cause it's late,

Girl I just wanna see you strip, girl take your time with it

Girl I just wanna see you strip God damn you're sexy (for meeee)

God damn you're sexy! (babbyyy) God damn you're sexy! " the music blast as it plays outside. Me , Raquel , Jasmina , and Anqel walking outside. I was wearing a rip up denim short with a v-neck polo white shirt and jordans with a juicy couture set on , my hair wet and naturally curly down with my hot pink bow clip on my hair. Raquel was wearing a black legging with a white hollisters shirt with polo sneakers on. She have brown hair long hair in a messy bun. Anqel was wearing a black rip up skinny jeans with a pink hollisters shirt with black all star converse , and her hair in a bow and her Gucci side bag. Jasmina was wearing a black v-neck polo shirt with hollisters shorts with red all star converse and a necklace with her name on it as well as bracetlace and ears too. She had her snapback on that say " $exY!! " , and hair black/blond stright down.

" ayoo shawty , come here " i hear a person say. I turn around and see a light/carmel with brown eyes glazed in the sun raises , with sexy waves and dimes on his ears. he was wear a blue hollisters shirt with black adamis sweats pants with some jordans on.

DAMN he sexy a'f

He walk to me with her crew along. " yoo , shawty hold up " he said as he grab my hand. " yes may i help you sir " i said. He look at me up and down while he lick his lips and rubb his hands. " yes , you can miss im name is chris by the way and yours " he said. " well , if you must know im name is aaliyah " I said. " well aaliyah , i was wondering if i can get your name , so i can hit you up shawty " he said." oh really " i said. At first i wanted to say no but then , after thinking about it ' he is sexy ad fine as hell plus he is sweet thouu. " yo , jasmina can i get a pen please " i ask. She huff and went threw her gucci bag and toke a pen and gave it to me. " here " she said as she hands me the pen. I grab his arm and wrote my number on it. " alright I hit you up later , Aaliyah right? " he question. " yea " I said , playful biting my lips. He wink at me and lick his lip. I walk away and walk up to my girls.

{ Flashback }

I woke up and turn around and see Chris sleeping as his face lands on the pillow. I kiss him on the check as he smiles little. " I just wish everything was back to normal " I mumble. I turn around and lay my head down. Chris wrap his arms around my waist. " only if things was just back to where they were " I mumble as I drift off to sleep and listen to my music. { Me Myself and I by beyonce }

..................

Cuz I realize I got ,

Me myself and I ,

That all I got in the end ,

That what found out ,

And it aint no need to cry ,

Cuz when comes to now on ,

Imma be im own best friend