Flaws and all {5/5}

Pleasee vote&comment

Enjoy =)

------------------------------------------------------

{ Aaliyah POV }

[ flaws and all - Beyonce ]

" I-I-Im pregnant " that all I could say after I look at the positive sign. All I wanted to do was cry until I cant lay a tear on my face anymore. I drop the stick and fall on my needs. I curl up into a ball as I tears fall like rain drop of my pain. I couldnt believe Im pregnant. And Im only 14 going to 15 in FREAKIN fucking 3 days. This just can be happening. I thought Chris use protection. But no the horny ass niggah had to have what he wants. I got up and walk to the living room. I took off my sweats shirt and threw on the floor. I wipe my tears and lay my body on the couch. I started to feel something moving in my stomach. I look down and place my hand on my stomach. Then I feel a movement again. Then a smile appear on my face as I get a little tears up of joy. But for some reason it felt like it was a girl. I think I might have a daughter of mine.

˝ At least my daughter of mine can make me feel better ˝ I rub my stomach as I smile to myself. But then it hit me. How Im gonna to explain to Chris that Im making his baby. I dont know how Im gonna to tell him but I have too.

{ Jacob POV }

(A/N: well I have to see whats on his mind... )

[ You - Llordy ft. Lil Wayne ]

I got up puting out a outfit for today. I pick out a black skinny jeans with my black v-neck shirt, with my red converse and my red lather jacket too. I walk up to the mirror to check on my swagg. Im so hype that me and anqel are going our date today and I hope anqel have feelings for me. Like I mean I really do like like lik- , what I am saying. I love her. Like she beautiful , smart , funny , amazing , havea style of swagg. She have everything. I like I really do love her and I do wanna make her mine. But for some reason some thing is telling me to wait for the right to tell her. But I hope she feels the same way as I do.

Later that night.............................................

{ Chris POV }

[ moment in time - cherish ]

I turn my key to the knob to unlock the door. Man did I had a hard day at work. (A/N: so basically Chris job is a back dancer and a cleaner at a kids studio and plus he helps his mom with her bakery shop sometimes, and also Aaliyah is doing school and working at Chris mom bakery shop too so yeah ).

I open the seeing Aaliyah eating pasta and popcorn on the side with Pepsi wild cherry with it. Wow she must be really hungry today."hey baby" I walk up to her and perks her lips."umm hey babe" well that sound wired I think."so what you cook for dinner sexy" I softy kiss her on her neck. Leaving a chill on her body. She moved her head and continue to eat her pasta. Why she acting like that for. But she poabuarly on her "moods" again."umm pasta.........I make your plate, its on the counter" she didnt even make eye contact with me. Leaving me confused or I cause to be like that. But I felt it alone. I walk to the counter and remove the pan top off the plate. I grab my plate and grab a fork. But then I see..................a uh...........................pregnancy test in the garge bin. I slowly pick it up so Aaliyah wont see what Im doing. Then the moment I even pick it up I saw the positive sign +. Which let me speechless. I quickly pick it up and walk up to Aaliyah with it. I threw on the table while she doging that pasta. "aaliyah!" I grow my anger up to her. She look up into my with fear."what is this?" I question her as I show her the stick. She looked shock as she drop her fork on her plate.

She toke a huge gulp as she sallow slowly."c-Chris I-I-Im pregnant" and with that there was a silence in the room.

___________________________________________________

Ugh! Well how was it ?

A part 2 will come up soon.................................

-Mya :*

Ooh yeah one more thing can yall check out my new story it call " when can I see you again " and Im looking for characters so please comment on it