Runaway Love {1/5}

Im bored , so Enjoy :)

*********************************************

{ Jasmina POV }

" Tonight Im gonna dance for you ( ooohhh ) , Tonight Im gonna dance for you ( ooohhh ) , tonight Im gonna put my body on your body , promise you wont tell nobody , cause its about to go down " { Beyonce ' dance for you } Im phone rang as I was sleeping in the bedroom with Dj. I slowly open my eyes and shake my head. I gently half way sit up and reach for my phone.

" Hello ? "

" jasmina you need to come here asap right now !! "

" wait , who is this ? "

" its me Raquel , you need to come now "

" for what , whats going on ? "

" just come alright "

" alright , Im on my way "

I hang up and jump up off the bed. I start throwing on my sweatpants and my sweatshirt on. " what happen baby , whats going on ? " Dj question. I throw on my black leather all star converse on and put my hair in a ponytail. " I really dont know but ' Raquel call me and said to come asap " I repied. " well okhay , but just be careful okhay baby " he said. I crawl on the and lean my lips to his. He softly place his hand on my cheek and pull away. He look into my eyes perk my lips. I grab the car keys from the dresser and ran downstairs. I open the door and close it behind me. I walk to the car and step inside. I push in the keys and start the car.

I park in front of Raquel house. I open the door and walk to the door. I could hear raquel yelling as I lean my head to the door. My hand was lean on the doorknob. All of a sudden I almost slip as I got inside. It was already open. I walk to living room as I got closer to yelling. I see Raquel screaming in front of Aaliyah face as they are face to face. I walk in between them as I pull them away from each other.

" what the hell is going on here ? " I question. I see Aaliyah glaring at raquel. She sit and itch the tip of her hair as hand go through her hair. " Aaliyah ? Whats going on ? " I ask. Tears starts falling down her face. I ran up to her and hug her as I rub my hand up and down on her arm. " Aaliyah , you have to look at me and tell what happen " I said as she look up into my eyes in fear. " you wanna know what happen , oh ' I tell you what happen. I see Chris " so call best boyfriend " slap and punch her " she said as she look at Aaliyah like she was crazy. Aaliyah glares expression went from disgusting to bitch imma slap you. And plus her fist was ball into one. Anqel sit down and take a sip of cant soda as Aaliyah gently lifts her fist slowly. I spoted it as she gets up and put it behind her. I grab her arm and slowly nod no. She sits down and release her fist.

" Aaliyah , did he hit you ? " I question again. She look into my eyes and gave me that same look that she gave to Raquel.

" yes he hit me , so what get over damn it " she rolls her eyes. This bitch must of lost her mind.

" so what ?! , Aaliyah a man must never lay a finger on a girl even for your age aaliyah " I said. Aaliyah need to know that when a man hits you and says he sorry over and over , then that means he thinks he could control her even her emotions and thoughts. She need to learn that as a friend who cares and worries about her best friend.

" age is nothing but a number , is just age differences bitch " she yelled in anger which she stand up yelling in my face. I cry inside but I was scared outside. I couldnt believe she yell at me , even when I been there for her as sister. My thoughts came to me. All I could think about is the way how she put her anger on me even when Im trying to explain to her that the longer she stay with Chris the more she gets hurt ', but since she wanna be a hardheaded bitch fine by me. " you know what Im leaving and yall aint gonna stop from loving Chris " after those few word came she run to the door with her stuff. I ran after but when I did she was gone. Then rain started to fall as well thunderstorm came alone.

There I was in the front of the house as rain of drip-drops fall past my face. Tears started to steamed pond on my face. Raquel walk behind me with a umbrella over my head. " come on it raining outside " she said. She pull behind her inside the house. We walk inside the house.

{ Anqel POV }

" Drake baby , when your coming back to Mami " I pouted , which Im on skype with Drake.

" soon baby , I promise "

" but baby , I miss you "

" Aww babe I miss you too but you Im still on the road Anqel , and Im still working on my record label with lil Wayne and Nicki Mianj "

" I know but its not the same without you here "

" I know , I have 3 weeks left for the album so when Im finish you be back in my arms baby , just trust me on this okhay " he said leaving his sweet Charming smile.

I sigh. " okhay " I said puting on a smile. " that my girl " he smile. I smirk which let on to a giggle. " okhay baby I got to go okhAy " he said. " okhAy bye , I love you " I said. He blush little, " I love you too baby " he smile. I giggle and blow a kiss to me. He smile even harder which let out him cheesing. We hung up as I log out. I put laptop on my side dresser and lay my head down as I turn off my lamp. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

{ Chris POV }

As I watch t.v in the living room. All I could think about is Aaliyah. She was always on my mind every since that stpuid hoe raquel made her walk out on me. Its damn 4:35 in the morning and I cant sleep without my baby around me. I miss everything about her. Her smile. Her beauty. Her eyes. Her everything. The way her eyes sparkle. The way she laugh at my jokes. The way she blush. The way her dimples pop out when she smile. I miss everything about her. She my baby forever will be.

As I flip channels to channels , I hear knock on the door. I glares and get up out of the couch. I grab the doorknob and turn it. As I open the door I see......Aaliyah. I gasp as she lit up and up into my arms. She smash her juicy warm plum lips on to mines. I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist as I close the behind me. I carry her to the couch and lay her on my lap. She wrap her arms around kiss me on my neck. I moan as I pull her closer. She pulled away and look into my eyes.

" A-Aaliyah h-how did y-you- " she cut me off. " I came here for you baby " she smile as her dimples pop out. I smile. She perk her lips and land her lips on my cheek.

" you know I love you right " she nod yes , " and you know I do anything for you , but I wanna be with forever baby " she blush and look down.

I lift up her chin and smile. Then it hit me. This plan will make me and liyah together forever.

" Aaliyah , let runaway together just me and you " she smile and nod yes at everything I said.

" yes , yes I would runaway with you , and do anything for you Chris " I smile and perk her lips.

" come on baby lets pack before that stpuid hoe shows up " she laugh which turn out to a smirk , " I cant blame you though " she said. After those words we start packing quickly.

*

We put our bags in the trunk of the back of the car. I open the door and step inside the driver seat. Aaliyah slam the door shut and walk inside the car. She step in and put on her seat belt on. I start the car and drove off. I held Aaliyah hand and perk my lips on it. She smiles and blush little.

" so where we going ? " she question. " you see , you see " I repied. She look up at the window and start listening to music.

Now nobody cant stop me not even raquel or anybody. She mines and ever will be.

*

-------------------

BUMBCLOT!!!!!!

Lml.

Part 2 comin up

Runaway love..........

Vote && Comment pleasseee

- Mya