Til' the end of time {4/5}

Hiii my beautiful people and fans :'D , so the other day I was on wattpad. I felt love. Like Im mean I had so many fans who add this wonder story to there libary or FAVORITES ;D !!!!!!. I felt so damn proud of myself that I should continue writing this lovely inserting story. And plus at first I wanted to do a squeal to this when I was writing Runaway love{1/5} but then I was nahhhhhh but then I realize that maybe I should but I dont know so yall should tell me if I should or not.

But pleasee leave me feedback. The more votes, fans, adds, and Commentsss. Imma feel love and keep writing for the people fans out there.

So enjoy my loves :*

-----------------------------------------------

{ Dj POV }

[ tonight ( the best you ever had -John legend ]

I bend down on one need and take out a 7 carrot ring and pull it out. She was shoke. Her mouth was open as well as her eyes. Tears scroll past her eyes of joy as she light up. " Jasmina Alicia Clark, will you marry me until the end ". " I-I-I........ ". Thats all she said from that moment. " I do Dj ! , I do " she squeal and jump into my arms. My face lit up of joy and happiness. She jump off and look into my eyes. I perk her lips and put the ring on her finger. I wipe her tears and kiss on her forehead.

" so now your Ms. Jones now " she smirk with turn into a giggle. " and your Mr. Jones " . " now since we will live together and be together , you don't mind if you tell your mom that you'll be with me in new York for the 4 mouths ". " I try " and after that she look up into my eyes and lean closer. I can feel her warmth breath near my lips. She press her lips against mines, leaving a taste of cherry bommon lips on mines. She pulled away and perks my lips again. I look into her light brown eyes and lay my lips on her soft neck and kiss around her weak spot lightly. She softly moan near my ear. It have been 3 mouths me and Jasmina haven't had sex in a while and since today will be our last day being in Mami, Florida. I want us to have our last of passion, pleasure and pain of the battle of the sexs.

I lightly push her on the bed and crawl on top of her. She wrap her legs around my waist and slowly pull me closer. " I wanna make love to you and show how much you mean to me in my life " I kiss around her neck. She bite her lips and ram her hands around my body. I took off my shirt and continue to kiss around her body softly. I slowly reach out to her but and gently move her booty hot pink shorts off her slowly. She rub my back up and down with her soft silk palm. I suck on her weak soft spot on the left side of her neck. She immediately moan as my togue swirl around her spot. " baby " she hiss. I continue to sucking on her spot until I kiss around her chest and remove her shirt off her and throw it cross the floor. I massage her breast as I suck on the other one. She bite her lips as she moans.

{ 45 minutes later............ }

{ Jasmina POV }

I lay on Dj chest and start play with my fingers on his chest. He lifts my chin up perks my lips. I smile and put my head on his chest again. He began to runs his fingers through my hair and play with it. I had goosebumps all around my body as his pure softness run slowly threw my hair.

" baby I love in the bottom of my heart and I would spend my life with you until my lung collape " I lift my head up and look deep into his eye. " baby do you really mean it " he perks my forehead , " of course jasmina , your my world " I blush and look at the ring. He holds my hands and lay his pure soft pleasure lips on it. I smile as I blush. He look into my eyes deep. He lean his face closer and place his hand on my right cheek. I feel his warmth breathe pass my face as our lips touch. He deepend on the kiss as he pulls my face. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He lick the top of my lips asking for enterance. I moan little and pull out my togue and we start playing togue war at each other with passion and seduced. I pull away and and perk his lips one more time. He blush little as his smile with his dimples out.