Sucka for love {2/5}

Pleasee comment && vote :-!

-Enjoy

*********************************************

{ Aaliyah POV }

[ Dangerously in love - Beyonce ]

" bitches aint shit , and they aint saying nothing , hundred mother-fuckers cant tell me nothing , I beez in the trap , b-beez in the trap , I beez in the trap , b-beez in the trap " my alarm rang. I goaned and slid my alarm off. I move the covers off me and sit up. I get off the bed and walk straight to the bathroom. I walk to sink and wash my face. I grab my toothbrush and turn on the fossil. I began to brush my teeth. After I finish I walk out and slid the glass back door. I walk slowly and watch the beautiful view of new York as the sunrises up.As I stand on the balcony viewing the new York , I felt a hand on waist. I turn my head and saw Chris head on my shoulder. He smile and perks my lips. I smile and watch the view again. " goodmorning beautiful " I blush and look into Chris eyes as I turn around and face him. He lean his head closer and land his warm lips on mines. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He pick me up and walk me to the bed without breaking the kiss. He lay me down and when on top of me. He began kissing around neck. I let out a soft moan near his ear. He bites lips and pull me closer. But for some reason I just wasn't in mood for sex. I gently push him and sit up as I lean my head on the bed board. It have been 6 mouths since I left Florida. And it not the same. Like I mean I love new York , I always had love new York but it not the same without my girls here. But I guess it whatever , cause since they dont call or check up on me ' they poabuarly dont care about me.

" baby , what wrong ? " Chris ask. Turn my head over to him and smirk. " it nothing really " I sarcastically said as I rolls my eyes. He get up off the bed walk to the door. All of a sudden I fell leaning on the door as I lay my hand on my right , which had a sharp pain to it. Tears down srolling down the hot spot on my check. I look up and see Chris looking at me in a disgust way. " roll your eyes at me one more time " he smirk as he rub his chin, " see what gonna happen " he warn as he walk to bed and sit down. Im still on the floor. I get up on my feet and try to stand up. I limp over to the bathroom. I close door behind me and lock it. I slowly slid down the on door as more tears fall on my face. Ball on my needs and face down between my legs. I cant believe after everything I did for him , he still continue to hit me. I thought he change every since we runaway together. But now I see what raquel was trying to say but as always being the the most stubborn bitch I am , I didnt listen of course. But no matter what Im still in love with him. And I really dont what yall think me but it some thing he do to make me feel this love with him.

I just wish my girls was here............

{ Anqel POV }

[ Everything - B2k ]

As I got out of the shower. I walk straight to my closet and pick out my outfit for today. I pick out a white v-neck shirt with a hollisters shorts and a hot pink converse on. I leave my hair straight down on the side of my shoulder. I put on my pearls ears and necklace too. I put on my red lipstick on also with my clear lips gloss to make it glossly. I lick my lips and walk out my room. I grab my Louis Vuitton Paris bag along with my keys and walk out the house. I walk to the car step inside. I start the car and drive off.

I double park in front of Drake's house. I open the door and step out of the car. I walk in front of the door and knock on the door.

" Anqel! " he scream as he pick me up and spin me around. " Drake! , stop and put me down " I squeal. He put me down and look into my eyes. I lean closer to him as I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my lips onto his plum juicy soft lips. He kiss back and wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. I jump onto him as he pick me up and bring inside the house. He close the door behind him and walk straight to the kitchen without breaking the kiss. He put me on the counter as our lips was lock. He pull away and smile. As well as I did.