Climax pt.2 <3 ;)

Hope you like it =D

Enjoy...

*********************************************

{ Jasmina POV }

" I love you Jasmina " Dj said as he look into my eyes. " awww I love you too baby " I said. He learn over to my face and lay his warm tender lips on my lips. I slowly kiss back. He grab my waist closer to him as I wrap my arm around him. I pull away and look into his light brown eyes. He lightly kiss me on kiss and wink at me. I knew what he want , so I perks his lips and playfuly bit his bottom lip. He pick me up and walk upstairs. He open the door. He bring me to the bathroom and put me on the top of the sink. " I wanna show how much I love you " he whisper in my ear with his warm breathe.

I melt and throw my head back. He lightly kiss on my neck and slowly massage my breast. I moan and bite my lip. He continue kissing on my neck. I pull him closer as his hand go under my shirt and rub my breast. I couldnt help but moan more. He start sucking on my wet spot on my neck which turn me on and made me wet. He rushly took off my shirt and kiss on my chest. I let out a soft moan as I goan. He unclip my hot pink lace push-up bra and throw it cross the room. I bit my lip as he smirk and lick his soft lip. I push him on the wall and rip off shirt. His soft lips made me melt , begg for more. My hormones was exploding with fireworks and passion. I lick my lip and kiss him on his neck. He moan and goan as he grab on to my ass. I moan little near his near ear. He bit his lips and pin on the wall. I goan and smash my lip on to his. He moan and bit my lip. He take off my booty shorts and Victoria secret panties off and threw up on the floor somewhere. He stare at my koo-cah as he lick his lips saw how wet I was. He look up at me and wink at me. He start pulling me closer to his face and eat me out. I moan and throw my head as I bit my lip.

" Dj " I moan as I push his head further. He insert his togue as I push more further. I moan loud. I felt like as if I was geting a orgasm ;) ;D. My climax was still reaching but I knew it was come any time soon. " awwe Dj , yes " I moan as I throw my head back and arch my back. He look at me and wink at me as he continue eating me out. I finally cum in his mouth. He smirk and use his togue to lick it up. I moan and bite my lip as he came up place his soft warm lips on my lips. He moan between my lips and lightly suck on my bottom lip. He pick me up and lean me on the wall as he roughly kiss me on my neck and chest. He pulls me closer and enter in me.

I moan as I bite my lip and throw my hair back. I felt like I was a virigin again ;) ;D. He throw his head back and start doing it in a steamy pace. I moan in pleasure. " Dj , awwe faster " I moan. He start pounding me harder and faster. I moaned even louder as he please me wid his pleasure. " Ahhh " I moan as I scream in pain and pleasure. He smirk and start going even harder. " Yess Dj , yess " I moan loud as he grab my face and kiss me passionately with his soft tender lips on my lips. I moan in between the lips as his warm sexy breathe blew on my face and lick my top lip. I moan and lick my lip. I felt his climax reaching to mines. It felt like the pleasure and pain became passion as our climax came together in one explode blast of our love. I couldnt help let my climax explode in his pleasure as he explode with passion.

I finally cum inside as well as he did. He had has last breath after his last pound. He got off top me and roughly kiss me. I let out a soft moan in between the lips. He pulled away and perk my lips. I got off the tub and turn off the water. He walk out and and grab a towel off the side of the bed and walk back in the bathroom. He wrap the towel around me and rub his hands up and down on me. He grab by the waist and kiss me on the. " I love you Jasmina , and always will baby " he said as he perks my lips. I look into his big brown eyes and notice that he really loves and he down any thing for me. " i love you Dj " I said as I grab his face and smash my lips on his. He pull me closer. " you wanna round 2 " he said as he wink at me. I blush as I smirk , " hell yea " I said as I jump into his arms.

He pick me up and throw me on the bed ;) .

{ Aaliyah POV }

" dont you ever touch my sister like that you bitch " Raquel yelled as she drag me to the door with my bags. " Raquel leave my girl alone !! " Chris growl at Raquel. She threw in the car as long with my bags. " Aaliyah your living with me now okhay " she said as she close and walk to the other side of the car. I look at the window and see Chris at the window looking hurt as he mouth me. " I still love you and I wont give up " he said as he mouth to me. I blow a kiss at him. I felt a tear drop on my hand. I look down and felt like my heart down as I see a necklace chain lock it. I tear up more and see raquel starting the car. She drove up in speed mode. She pissed. I knew some day she will find out about Chris and me but most in important thing was she will find out what did Chris do to me. But I never knew that she will pull me away from someone who care and take care of my heart. I swear this stpuid hoe must be jealous of me and Chris. And I bet she had always have been. Stpuid bitch not this toke you see and watch too.

{ Chris POV }

I cant believe she gone. The love of my life. The one who was crazy in love with me. The one who need love in her heart. The one who gave me passion , pain and pleasure. She all that I had in my life. I swear that stpuid hoe raquel always got to mess up life man. But you see what see get after this >:) X( :O :@

" I love sweet reavage " I said as I rub my hands and lick my lips:-!

*********************************************

Hope you like trick.. Lml

Watch for the next part of thiss!!!

Vote&&comment

- Mya :-)