I hate that I love you {3/5}

Pleassee leave me feedback

***********************************

{ Trey POV }

[ Skin - Rihanna ]

" I just wanted things to work out between us " raquel voice crack as tears drops falling down on her hands. At the same time I kinda of felt bad for her. But she was the one who cheated on me with my best friend. My homie that I trust. But now I dont even know what to do. All I know is that I need some times to think. I slowly bend down and see that she was hurt and that see needed some confurt. I lift her chin up and for some reason I lean my face closer to her soft skin and land my lips on hers. She kiss back and slowly wrap her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her wasit and slowly come on top of her as she lay down without breaking the kiss. She moan between my lips and pull me closer. I took off my jacket as she took off her shirt. She turn me over and got on top off me. She kiss me on neck as her hands ram around my body. I place my hands on her ass. She start sucking on my wet weak spot. I moan and grab onto her ass. She rip my shirt and lay her soft tender lips on my abs. I let out a little soft moan. She countiue to kiss all around my body until she unzipped my pants and take it off and threw it on the floor. She bite her lip and perks my lips. She start grinding on me.

" you like that papi " she whisper in my ear seductively. I slap her ass and bite my lip. " hell yeah " I throw my head back and moan. She smirk and got off. " yo what the hel- , what are you doing " I beg as I got up confused. She smirk again and start walking slow to the stairs. " you want this do you " , " yes " . " oh really , so you know that the couch is not enough for me do you? " . I raise my eyebrown and chuckles. " so what you tryna say " . " you'll see when we get up stairs mrs " She tease. She start walking upstais to the room. I thought for moment but the I shrugs and left it alone. I got up and ran upstais. ;)

{ Anqel POV }

[ Dear old Nicki - Nicki Mianj ]

" Cash money shit , Cash money shit "

" I can tell that money got you working "

" We've have been talking for so long "

" Now we're finally in person "

" I taste pain and reget in your sweat "

" You've been waiting for me-e "

" oh ho " Drake's phone rang. I slowly open my eyes and sit my head up. I grab the phone and press answer. " baby drake you have to come to the studio so we can pulish the album babes " My eyes went wide open and heart drop. I look at the phone again to the ID. I sit and see Nicki. I mad and pissed off. I cant believe this nigga cheated on me and have the right to say he loves me. Yo fuck that man im done.

" Hello drake baby " I smirk and turn my head to drake. Sleeping peacefully on the bed. I press spreaker and climb on top of him. " baby wake up " I said seductively. He smile and open his eyes. " morning beautiful " He sit perks my lips. " last night was amazing man " I smirk and gave him my last kiss he never forget cause now I caught him red handed. " drake babes , whats going on ? " I show him the phone that was on speaker. His face went from all smiles to ' oh shit -_- ' . He grab the and hang up. I got off top of him and start picking up my chothes and put them on.

" look I can explain " I ingorned and countiue to put on my clothes. " look baby im sor- " . " your sorry drake , your sorry !!!! " I cut him off. " I thought you care about me drake. I thought you loved me " tears srcoll past my face. He get tears up and look at me straight in my eyes. " you know what drake , im done with you and this relationship ! " I yell in his face. He looks down and tried to fight back his tears. I grab my bag and run downstairs. He chase after me as I open the door and ran to the car. It was raining and fogg of course. Rain drops fall down on me as tears fall out of my eyes. I open the car door and start the car. I drove off in speed limit. I run my fingers throught my hair as more tears came. I couldnt even believe the one I trust and love took my heart as a joke and thought it was cool to play and lie to me. But I still love him even though he cheated on me all this time. I just need some time to think right now.

{ Drake POV }

[ all back - Chris brown ]

As I stand there in the rain as she drives off in speed limit. I steam into tears as my anger and pain came out of me. I couldnt even control myself. All I could think about is that the fact the one who show me what real love is gone. Anqel was my everything. Even though I mess up and hurt her I still never give up. She everything that I could of dream of a girl. Now she gone. But Im never giving up , Im still holding on to my first real love I couldnt even believe.

The more rain drops fall past my face the more the pain in my heart gone worsted. I close the door behind me and slid down onto the floor. I ball into needs.

I just lost the best thing I could of ever had in life.

{ Aaliyah POV }

[ Fallin' down - Chris brown ]

As I flip through channels to channels. There was thing good to watch since it only fucking 4:00 in the damn morning. I couldnt even sleep. All kept thinking about was Raquel, Jasmina, and Anqel. Like I mean I miss them and all but I can go back. They keep me away from Chris and us being together or start a new life. I love Chris from the bottom of my heart but it just that the fact he says he never lay not even on finger on me and he still does it. But I cant leave him. He was the first guy that teach me what real love is but still continue to hit me.

I might as well deal with it anyways.

I gently got up and walk quietly to the kitchen. I turn on the light and open the fudige. I grab cheese, ham, better, lettuce and French's onions crunch. I put them on the counter and grab the bread. I made myself a little sandwich cause I was hungry as hell. I took one bit out of it and smile to myself of the delicious taste of my taste buds. " I can make a good sandwich " I said to myself. I can hear some one clearing there thoat. I turn around and see.........................Chris. " you enjoying the sandwich ma " . I nod yes as my mouth was full. He smirk and walk closer to me. He wrap his arms around my waist and kiss me on my neck. I continue to chew and end up shoal it. " can I have a bite? " I slowly hand him the sandwich in his mouth as he takes his bite and slowly chess and shoal.

" hm, taste good " he smile. I smirk and perks his lips. He blush little and look into my eyes. I lean closer to him as I feel his warmth beathe coming closer to my lips. I lean more and lay my lips onto his soft pure tender lips. He kiss back and pull me closer to him. I lightly moan between his lips and wrap my arms around his neck. He soft kiss me around my neck and ram his hands around my body. Every touch that goes around my body. I melt as his soft palms ram around me. He began to kiss me on my chest as he take of my shirt and massage my breast. I moan and start griping his back. His pick me up and throw me on the bed. I bite my lip. He crawl on the bed and start riping up my clothes.

{ Jasmina POV }

[ king of hearts - Cassie ]

" baby, do you have to go? " I pout as I beg. " you know my mom is going threw some thing so I have to babe " I walk up to him and wrap his arms around his waist. " but Im gonna miss you " I front. He turn around and perks my lips. " god , Im gonna miss those lips " he smirk and look into my eyes. " Jasmina your all I need and all I wanted but the most is I love you to much to let you go babe " I look down and tear drop past my face. He lift my chin up and wiped my tears off and lay his tender sexy lips on mine. I kiss back and wrap my arm around his neck. As well as he wrap his arms around my waist.

I dont know what will I do without him. He's all that I got. First Aaliyah my one and truly best friend and now Dj. For some reason Aaliyah have lost contact with now. So now me and her are not even talking like we use to. But its whatever. If she want act like that then. Now Dj have to fly to new York and help his mom now. But I understand what he making from. But it not gonna be the same.

He pull away and look into my eyes. " jasmina , do you love me? " he ask. " of course baby , your my world ". " okhay, so when I ask you this question please me 100% with me ". I nod yess and perks his lip. He unwrap his arms from my waist and bend down on one need. My heart drop but I was kinda confused. He take out a 7 carrot ring out of his pocket. " Jasmina Alicia Clark , will you marry meuntil the end of time? " . I mouth drop out of shoke. My eyes was wide open as tears of joy water my blood slot. " I-I-I ...............................

*********************************************

And cut.......

To be continue

Part 4!!!!!!!

Vote&&comment!!!!!!!please :) :D

-Mya