L x Reader: Join Me pt.1

(Y/n) = your name
(F/n) = fake name
----------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s POV
My parents had just gotten into yet another argument. I really don't know why they're still together. They fight all the time. They yell and scream and throw things at each other. It really bothers me, not just because it's annoying.
They don't even have a good reason to fight, it's always about something stupid. Last Tuesday they were arguing over cheese. Yes. Cheese.
I don't know what they're arguing about this time, but I'm just done with this caos.
I get up from my desk chair and get a camping backpack from my closet since it can hold a lot of stuff.
I put some clothes into it, some money in a ziplock baggy so it won't get wet, a brush, a tooth brush and tooth paste, deodorant, three notebooks, four reading books, a few pencils and pens, a laptop with a ghost chip in it so it can't be tracked, and an extra pair of shoes.
I then grab the red hair dye I bought yesterday and run into the bathroom to dye my hair. Once I'm done with that, I go back into my room and get a few more things as I wait for my hair to dry a bit.
I bought one of those untraceable phones so no one can track me, obviously. I put it on my desk along with a new hoodie, also so no one will recognize me if the hair doesn't throw them off. And last but not least, I grabbed my scissors and began to cut my hair.
After I cut it to my desired length, I picked up all the cut hair from the ground and put it in the trash. Then I took the trash out to the dumpster. My parents didn't notice me, as expected since they were still arguing.
I went back upstairs to my room, put on the hoodie, grabbed the untraceable phone and set my other phone on the desk, opened the window, put on the backpack, and finally left.

It's a fall night but it's not that cold, a bit chilly but not cold. I walked to a little bakery and ordered a strawberry muffin. The muffins here always have sugar crystals on the top. My father used to take me here when I was real young.
My hair is mostly dry by now, it's still a little damp. I pulled out my laptop and set it on the table, took a bite of my muffin, and resumed my research on the serial killer known as kira.
My left elbow is resting on my left thigh while my left hand is up by my face; my thumb under my chin and my index finger in the little dent between my bottom lip and chin as I sit hunched over reading articles about Kira.
I've been able to find out that Kira is very intelligent but is also childish. I also believe that Kira is some how related to the police or has been able to hack into their system to get information, at the very least. Unless Kira is working with, or using someone who has relations to the police, though that is highly unlikely. Based on the times of the deaths of the victims, Kira is probably a student, but that could be wrong. Maybe Kira isn't a student and is only making it seem like he- or she is so they won't get caught, or at least will stay safe for a while. I wrote this all down in one of my notebooks.
I figured it would be okay to write it down now since it's around 2 in the morning and no one else is here except the employees and they aren't near me.
Suddenly, a shadow covered my notebook page so I quickly shut the book and whipped my head around to see who was snooping on my work.
It was a dark, messy haired male, mid-20s, back slightly hunched, swearing baggy jeans and a white long sleeved shirt along with black converse. He's pale and has dark blue eyes and his pupils are expanded with dark bags under his eyes. His eyes looks "clouded over" or dull. His hands are in his pockets.

"Can I help you?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Actually, I believe we will be able to help each other, given from what I have read from your notes so far." The man responded In a monotonous voice and sat across from me in a frog like position. I wasn't going to question how he say because it probably helps him think or something.

I closed my laptop and skeptically asked, "what do you mean?"

"I am a detective working on the Kira case with the Japanese police and I believe you could help us and we can help you by the means of exchanging information." He replied. He says he's a detective participating in the Kira case, but I haven't seen his face in the document or files  of the members assisting the Japanese police to capture Kira.

"What's your name?" I ask, thinking maybe he wasn't pictured.

"Ryuzaki. Yours?" He answered calmly. I haven't seen or heard that name before. Could he be L? Or Kira?

"Nice to meet you, Ryuzaki. I am (f/n)." I greeted politely.

"The pleasure is mine, (f/n). Do you think you would fancy working with us on this case?" Ryuzaki suggested.

"Sure. I guess I can work with you.." I trailed off. I don't know if I can trust him, he might be Kira. He also might think that I'm Kira. Well most likely not, since he saw what I was writing down.

"Great. Let's go some where private to talk." He said, getting up.

"Yes. Just let me get my things together." I agreed as I put my pencil, notebook, and laptop back into my bag.

"Did you run away from somewhere?" Ryuzaki questioned, eyeing my back pack. I zipped it back up and put it one, not surprised by his question. I knew someone would ask me that eventually.

"Let's get into that later. It's not important right now." I replied, thinking. Ryuzaki is probably using an alias or fake name, too. I saw that L was working with the Japanese police, but not a Ryuzaki. He's probably L.

Word count: 1069