Crashing

HELLO THIS IS FROM THE FUTURE AUTHOR *random.person shouts* WOOOAAAAAHHH

yea i know im amazing! *cough* lies *cough* ANYWHO Go check out my other books like when did i say i was happy or she was my first love. They are so much better THEN this shit. Any way PROCEED WITH THE SHIT!❤

THIS BOOK HAS A SECOND AFTER U SHULD TOTS CHEK OUT EEF U LOIKE THEES WAN

(Jordan's pov)

Today is my first day at ashville high... And I'm the new kid. Great just Fricking great! Ugh that means interacting with people.... Yay.

--------at school--------

As I go up the steps to go to the front desk I feel someone crash into me and we role down the steps together. I felt his hand on my head to tuck it into his chest to keep me from getting majorly hurt.

"Are you ok?" I look up at him and his eyes widen a little. "I'm so so sorry I was running to get to class forgetting there were steps here and I was gonna jump but you were there but I didn't want you to get hurt so yeah.... and I am sooo sorry i broke your glasses..."

I look at him confused only to realize they were broken to pieces. "It's okay I have spares..... You should get to class okay? See ya I guess." I say he nods but turns back and he says something that makes me blush hard.

"You look cute with your glasses by the way." he says with a smile as he walks off. Wow... I don't think any boy has ever made me blush. Ever.

As I start to walk off to my classes after finding the office i run into someone who looks like a rude popular. Ugh.

"well we'll if it isn't the new girl" she says with a evil smirk. "Don't mess with my JACK!" she says. What was she talking about?

My thoughts were cut short after I felt a bunch of water bottles being dumped on me.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?" I say with anger. "Listen here b*tch i am NOT in the mood for dealing with a 'dumb blonde'! Got it?" I say as I take my own water bottle and pore it all over her. "now you know what it feels like to be like a outsider b*tch"

I go to my next class thinking about what she said 'my Jack' was she talking about the guy I ran into earlier? He doesn't look like the type to date such.... Such.... Such a son of a biscuit.

"And why are you late miss kingston?" The English teacher said to me. "listen ok... I am not in the mood right now okay?! As you can see i am drenched so I will be FRICKING late if i FRICKING want! Got it!" OMG!OMG!OMG! what did I just say to the damn teacher!!?! Oh god.

"DETENTION!" He screams at me "KISS MY ASS!" I yell back. Since when was i so snippy my god! "See you later jerk face!" I say as I walk out of the classroom. Running into someone again...

"My god! Again!" I yelled and looked up to see a familiar face. " I'm sorry I just haven't had a great day" i say looking sad. "What happened?" He asked. " Ummm... Well a little run in with a b*tch and i just got detention because of and attitude issue."

he took out his phone and watched a video on it and i heard a voice.... My voice. he laughs and shows me the video. "This is why you have detention?" He says with a chuckle as i blush a little and nod.

he laughs some more and says "oh my god this is great! No one has stood up to him before! This is something legendary! You are gonna be the talk of the school for at LEAST A month!"

"Well screw him! I'm not going to Fricking detention because I stood up to a intellectual incorrect dip shit!" I say as I walk around the school.

"Your cute when your mad" he says with a chuckle. He thinks I'm.... cute?! What. THe. Actual. hell. He should look in a dam mirror! he's a Fricking master piece. My god.

"Well we have gym next so let's head down ok?" After I change into my very revealing gym clothes. The shirt was a navy blue and the shorts were black and really really short.

I walk out and into the gym as the coach says "Alright kids we're playing some dodge ball! Girls vs. Boys." I hear the boys laughing beacuse they think this will be easy! Ahaha! They. Are. Wrong. "Prepare to loose" they all say to the girls so I speak up and say "right back at chu." smiling at them devilishly saying

"Let the game begin boys"

Okay so the pic above is what I think Jorden looks like. Lollllz well here r some quotes i like. Coz I bored.

 Coz I bored

Lol I LOVE Dean! Night y'all-MC

-MC