j-jack?

Jordan's pov

I keep trying to get my eyes to open but it doesn't work. I keep trying and trying and they finally start to open! Yes!

"J-jack?" I say and his head darts to the side to look at me. "your awake!" He said as he came over and hugged me. His covered his face with my hair as his head dug into my neck.

I started to feel my shoulder get damp realizing he was crying. "I'm so sorry Jordan... This is my fault. You almost died... I...i.. I can't be without you Jordan." He said as his sobs were getting louder.

I can't believe he's crying... for me...

"I'm sorry to Jack! I should've known you wouldn't hurt me like you did at school unless you had a reason. I just assumed the worst of you without really thinking to much about why you would do that." I said as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

"i never thought to ask you or ask you friends to much about it. I didn't put that much of a fight for you." I said starting to form tears of my own.

We just held each other for a while til he said something

"I really like you Jordan. You're really important to me, and I hope that you can forgive me after everything ive done to you."

I just looked at him and smiled. I kissed his forehead "yes you are forgiven"

He looked at me and smiled. "Here. I know you love music so I downloaded a ton of music in here for you to listen to when I'm not here." he said handing me a Mp3 player.

"Sorry it's not your phone, your phone was found broken so

"Sorry it's not your phone, your phone was found broken so... I bought you this."

I smiled at him "thank you for doing this for me."

Her smiled back "also everything you had in the hotel room i moved it to a storage unit for now, Til I can get you an apartment."

God he so damn sweet! Wait that reminds me "when do I get out?" He looked at me thinking about it before replying

"i think in a couple of days, maybe tomorrow. Depends on how you feel I guess. I'll go get the doctor." When he left the room I played the first song from the playlist

do you recall not long ago
We would walk on the side walk
Innocent, remember all we did
Was care for each other

But the night was worm
We were bold and young
all around the wind blows
We would only hold on to
Let go

Blow a kiss, fire a gun
We all need someone to
Lean on, blow a kiss
Fire a gun, we all need someone
To lean on

Blow a kiss fire a gun all
We need is someone to
Lean on

After that I fell asleep, dreaming about me and Jack.

(1 hour later)

I wake up to a different song playing and I seen Jack sleeping in his chair.

I decided to get up which it didn't hurt a lot but it hurt a little.
I left the hospital room and spent looking for my doctor.

I finally found him talking to a nurse. "Ahh miss. Jordan how are you feeling." I smiled and looked up at him. "Pretty good. I'm a little sore but that about it. I have a question as well." I said to him

"Shoot"

"when am i getting out of here?" I said.

"Tomorrow if you feel up to it. You will need to sign so papers but yea, you should be good to leave tomorrow." he said while smiling as he looked at his clipboard.

"Okay thanks!" I said as I walked to back to my room.

I saw Jack as he looked really confused, upset, and panicked.
Shit! I forgot to leave him a note that I was leaving the room.

He sees me walk in and he just hugs me very tightly. "Where the hell were you?! I was so worried!" I felt really bad about it seeing about how upset he was.

"I'm sorry... I went to see my doctor to see when I get of the hospital and I didn't wanna wake you up. I know you haven't slept well since I've been here so... I wanted to let you sleep. Plus you looked so peaceful and adorable and I didn't wanna ruin that"

he just shook his head and chuckled at me. "You could have left a note you silly little girl" I pouted at the fact that he called me little.

"I am NOT little. ... I..I am FUN sized!" I said ad i pointed my nose to the ceiling with my arms folded. he just chuckled at me and came behind me and hugged me.

I giggles a little. "Come on, everyone knows that guys love short girls."  he said he loves short girls, and I'm short to that means he loves me. Holy.fudge.nuggets. I felt heat rush to my face and he kissed my cheek.

"Your real fucking cute you know that right?" he said as he smiled.

"Shut up you idiot" I said to him. He kissed me again Sept this time it was on the lips.

He pulled away smiling like a goof. I just giggled more. "I can't wait to get an apartment!" I said almost jumping up with excitement.

"Someone is happy" he said laughing. "Yea! Because I get to design it! I love doing stuff like that!" I said to him.

"Well then I guess we should start"