dinner

(Jordan's pov) (unedited)

As we play dodge ball all but 2 girls were left. Me and a short chick hiding in the corner. As I hear someone throw a ball from behind me and I bend backwards and look at the idiot who tried to get me out.

"What the hell?!" He said to me as I smiled devilishly at him and threw a ball at him and got him out. "Try harder next time" i say smiling at them. After about another 2 minutes the girls won because I got the last guy out.

I went to go into the girls locker room i felt a bunch of people staring at me. //step mother calling....// Ugh! "Hello?" I say quietly.

"JORDAN KINGSTON GET YOUR LITTLE SAD ASS HOME AND COOK MY LASAGNA! WE HAVE GUESTS COMING OVER!" She says with anger. "on my way, I'll be there in 10 minutes." I hung up and ran to my locker to get my skateboard. I got my skateboard and rode it through the school.

"Get out of my way i have a place to be damit!" I say as I skate on the railing of the steps as people stared at me with widened eyes.

I finally get out of the school and stake my way home and head strait for the kitchen to cook the lasagna.

"How dare you not get here in 5 minutes! I am revoking you of.. Of..... Of your phone! You mess up again and I'll revoke you from eating!" I look at her "yes ma'am."

I make the lasagna and garlic bread and strawberry shortcake for dessert. After I get done with that i put on my serving dress and spare glasses and head down stairs and wait for the guests to come. I guess they're important for lady Raylin to actually care about them.

I hear the door bell ring and i open it to see a man and a woman and someone standing behind them. Wait..... Oh my god. No no no NO! why now? Ugh.

"Please do come in. I would gladly take your coats and or other things you would like me to take." I say with a smile. "my my Raylin, you have such a lovely maid! She is so sweet!" I look down with anger. I'm not her maid! God!

"Sweety why don't you help miss--" she looks at me like 'what's your name sweety' "Jordan, it's Jordan."(JACK IS NOT PAYING ATTENTION SO HE DOESN'T KNOW HE NAME) She looks at her son "hunny please help miss Jordan to set the table." he looks up and follows me to the kitchen.

"Umm you okay? you have had your head down this entire time."
I Don t look at him and any time he tried to look at me I turn my head so he can't see what I look like.

As we set the table i feel him staring at me the entire time. After we are done i quick leave before he can question me and I run off my room/ the old tool shed.

I looked up at a picture of my mom and thought I would sing to her since she loved to sing a lot.

"hey mama... I thought I would sing for you since you loved singing."

(SONG: To my future wife ARTIST: Jon Bellion)
Open up the doors in the back of the church
And they all rise
They all rise
Take a couple steps of my breath in a dress
That is all white
Its all white

As your father let's you
he will whisper soft and slow
Walk towards love, yeah
Walk towards love

This money's gonna come
And this money's gonna go
But that's all right
That's alright

Cause everything could fall down
Everything could go
But it's all fine
It's all fine

They say loves a winding road
But it's simple if we both

Walk towards love, yeah
Walk towards love

Even the philosophers know
It's a fact that we all die
We all die
I know your an angel

so if they call you back in a short time
A short time
And you leave me in this life
I will follow close behind

Walk towards love, yeah
Walk towards love

(END OF SONG)

(The actual song if you want to listen to it)

JACKS POV

I run After her to confront her about just running off. But she closed a door to a shed? I don't know what this is but I think she lives in here. when I tried to open the door it was locked.

My thoughts were cut short to a wonderful voice. Is it a CD? Or a tv? Or her?

Whatever it was.... It was beautiful. If it was hers... she has the voice of an angel. I here my phone ring. I take it out of my pocket to see 'mom' on the front of the phone so I pick up.

"HONEY!?!? OH THANK GOD YOUR OKAY! WE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE AND WE GOT SCARED! WE HERE AND WE ALREADY ATE, WHERE ARE YOU?!" she screams through the phone.

"I'm at the maids living quarters i think... The one you like you like?" I said knowing that she wasn't a maid, or but I didn't want to get the girl in trouble with her step mom.

she seems pretty mean if you ask me. She also seems snobby, obnoxious, loud, and rude.

"I'll head back to the house now. See you in five." I hang up the phone and knock on the door.

"Come out or I'll tell your step mom you ran off so you get in trouble." I say not meaning it.

After a minute or so she comes out with a hood on, a bandana over her eyes, and a mask that went up to her nose so I i couldn't see who she was.

"You can take all that stuff off. I mean you look like you're going to rob them god.". I say with a chuckle. I hear her giggle but she stopped when I noticed she was doing it.

"You don't have to hide who you are you know... Plus I want to see the most beautiful face who has the most adorable giggle"

i could see her cheeks go up into a smile and the tiniest bit of skin that was showing was pink. Was she blushing?

"Are you... Blush--" I am cut off by her saying the cutest thing ever.

"No! I ... I ... I forgot to wear sunscreen and my face turned red! I AM NOT BLUSHIINNGGGG!"

She said as she ran away sounding like a little kid. Man she... something else.

She's different.....

|Okay iz me wazzup! Okay this story sucks lol... It will get better soon. I plan the ball to be in like the 4th or 5th chapter so ya! Have a good day y'all!
P.S Also the I'm not blushing i forgot the sunscreen thing, that's from a song called its not like I like you. If u wanna listen to ahead. The sunscreen thing is really cheesy but funny. BYE FOR NOW!|

-MC

(The song it's not like I like u)