time flys

Jack pov) WARNING THIS CHAPTER ALSO HAS TO DEAL WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND DEPRESSION!!!

After I heard what Max just said I started of thinking of the worst possibilities... I had to silence them because she hated me. it's doesn't matter what I do or say.

She will always hate me.

######1 month later######

I still haven't talked to the guys much. They keep talking about Jordan. I've heard that they think she's getting worse.

I don't even know what they mean. all I know is that they Are all pissed at me more then ever.

Wait.... why the fuck didn't i think of this earlier?!!

I will talk them in private. (Texts all of them)

//I'm ready to talk meet me at the cafe down the road//

(AFTER SCHOOL AND IN THE CAFE)

I see all the guys and Aj do e in and I wave then over to the back were i am.

They all sit down looking at me. "Start talking." Max said.

"I swear I never meant to hurt her. I made a deal with V."
They all looked at me "What type of deal?" Aj asked glaring at me.

"she threatened Jordan. she said that if I didn't do what she said that she would make Jordan want to kill herself. That she would Ruin her. ... I did all this to protect her. I swear!" I said. They all looked at me with sadness.

"I'm sorry I never meant to hurt anyone!" I say.
"i can tell... he's being sincere... Your forgiven Jack" Aj said to me.

They all look me "w-what"

"I don't think that we should tell you. We don't want you beating yourself up over it when we tell you. And when we do. You have to promise that you will stay calm okay." Aj says and I nod.

She makes everyone Sept me and Max leave.

"Jordan... Hasn't been to school because she's in deep depression." Max says and my eyes widen. "she hasn't eaten properly since the day before it happened. She.. She drinks a lot and smokes to forget, to numb the pain. She often gets nightmares so she just doesn't really sleep. She's cut herself and she's tried to hide it."

Aj says.
She was right. I broke her. The happy person I once knew was gone. I did this to her. it's my fault..... My eyes start filling with tears. "You okay man?" Max says.

"That bitch! B knew this would happen! she knew what would happen and I was to damn blind to see it!" I say.
They nod and they seem to believe me. "I need to see her" they both look at each other.

"Are you sure you want to do that?"
I look at them and they get the message.

After about 20 minutes of driving we arrive at a run down hotel.
"She stopped dealing with the steps and moved out." She says pulling about a key to get i n the room.

She opens the door and I Smell smoke and alcohol. She stumbles out of the bathroom with blood running down her arm.

The door is Shut and locked, and I look at her "why have I done to you" She just looks at me with red puffy, red, and baggy eyes.

"Why the fuck are you here. I thought I was a pathetic little pig." she says while snorting like a pig whik e the blood is still running down her arm with means she's cutting.

"Come here. Now." I say with authority which seems to scare her a little. I grab her and pull her in the bathroom and two her arm up.

I look around to see a bunch of pills all over the bathroom. She.... Was trying to kill herself....

I pulled her into a hug and just cried into her neck. To my surprise she put her hand on my head and ran her hands through my hair comforting me.

"I'm so sorry Jordan. This is all my fault. I did This to you... I was trying to protect you. Vanessa threatened me that she would make you want to kill yourself if I didn't do what she said. And she lied. Because you tried killing yourself. I did this! I'm so damn sorry"

"Shhhh it's okay I believe you. SHhhhhhh" she believed me? And s-she just hugged me tight. I needed her. "I'm sorry to." she says while still hugging me. "W-why?" She pulled away from me.

" look at me. I'm depressed, I smell like a expired cigarette that was soaked in Vodka. I just i...... I don't blame you for this... I real!y don't. I dont even feel anything anymore. I feel feelings... I'm just dead inside. When i saw you kissing V. Then calling me pathetic, it reminded me why I shut everyone out and why my walls are built high. "

She says while holding back tears "I've always felt with depression ever since I found my mom hanging in her room. I built my walls high so i wouldn't be hurt again. Then you, the guys, and Aj came into my life.

I really did love you. I did... I think I still do but I can't handle my heart breaking anymore. I feel like it was never fixed to begin with. it's like I just taped it back together and said I was fine.

I love you Jack but i.... Need you to leave. Please... and. .. Never come back...." She said while unlocking the door and shoving me out and locking the door again.i..
CLick, click. She used both locks. Wait...

"GUYS GET THE DOOR OPEN NOW!" I scream At them.

"Why" Max and Aj Both Say.

"BECAUSE WHEN I WAS IN THERE SHE HAD PILLS ALL OVER THE GROUND AND SHE WAS TRYING TO KILL HERSELF AND I FORGOT TO GET THE DAMN PILLS!!!"

I Said As there EYes Widened While i Was Trying To Bust a window.

I get the window do w busted and I climb in and run to the bathroom were i saw her body on The floor.

No,no,no,no..

I scooped her up and ran to the car. Max and Aj jumped in and I drove to the hospital going as fast as I could.

AT THE HOSPITAL

The doctors take her into ICU.

I wait for a couple hours until those a doctor comes out.

"Sir"