everyone is equal

It's been a few months and me and Jack have gotten close. I call him my cookie, Even though he hates it. But that's mostly why. ( Winky face winky face)

I've gotten all homework caught up and my grade are all A's and B's.

I hang out with max and  Aj more now because she says that she never sees me, which is a complete lie. I LOVE WITH THE FUCKING GIRL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

I mean Jack practically lives there as well because him and his parents are having arguments and fights that he won't tell me what they're about.

I'll find out eventually, I always do. Today me, Jack, Aj, and Max are all going rollerskating which I didn't want to do because the last time I tried someone crashed into me and broke my wrist.

But Jack really wants to do it so I agreed. + I'm like the best girlfriend EVER!

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

"GOD DAMNIT JACK! I TOLD YOU I COULDN'T DO THIS!" I tell from the groumd, because the moment before I fell on my ass.

He chuckles at me and helps me up "how about I just hold on to you so you don't fall okay?" He says smiling at me.

"No, I'm not ruining this for you! You never get to do what you want. You always help me around while you just suffer. Today is the one day you get to do what you want, and I'm not stopping you." I smile brightly as he frowns.

"that's not true! I love helping you any way I can! I want to treat you like the little cinnamon roll you are" he smiles at me with the smile that makes my heart melt and I just giggle.

"Its okay jack! I wanna do this on my own! I'll call you over if I need help, how about that."

"Yea thats fine love you"

"Love you more"

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

I've gotten the hang of it which is good. I have been having fun as well.

"Get the he'll up, bitch" i hear from behind me. I look to see a girl on the ground who is pouting at a blonde and a brunette.

"I don't have to shit" she said while still sitting. "That's it! I'm done with your shit" then before I knew what I was doing, I raced to her and got in front of her before anything happened.

I felt pain shoot up my right leg  and soon my leg is numb. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" The blonde yells at me.

"what the he'll is wrong with me? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, BITCH! WHAT GIVES YOU THEM RIGHT TO HURT HER?! HUH?! WHY DON'T I BEAT YOUR ASS AND YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TOO BE NUMB"

I pushed them both to the ground and helped the girl they were trying to kick up. Jack rushes over to me taking in everything. "Babe what happe-- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU LEG"

"Jack don't worry about it just get her outside and in the car."

"thank you for standing in front of me so I wouldn't get kicked... Um what is your name? I'm coco."

"I'm Jordan but you can call me Jordy if you like."

"that was really sweet, for doing that but you didn't need to do that for me, They do it all the time."

My eyes widen "what the hell?! They shouldn't! Your a beautiful girl! You don't deserve that shit!" She just hugged me and I hugged her.

I winced when she let touched mine. "Babe you need to go to the doctor."   " I don't have to do shit mr 'i can call my girlfriend a fat cinnamon roll' "

"Shut your mouth missy before YOU get in trouble. Your going and that's final."

" Nooooooooooo"  "Coco help meeeee" I tell as he gently puts me in the car, And... SHE'S LAUGHING AT ME " HEY STOP LAUGHING O DON'T WANNA GO TO THE DOCTOR I WANT ICE CREAM! YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS JACK! PAY I SAY! PAYYYYYYYYYY! "

But then I get tired from all that telling and I fall asleep.

"Babe the girl came with us, she wanted to make sure you ere okay. We are in the doctors office."

" I'm fine" I pout in the chair. Jack must've carried me in here.

"Well hello ms. Jordan I'm dr. Jamie and I was told you were kicked in the leg with a rollar skating shoe, multiple times."

I nod and she touches my left and I wince. "I'm sorry sweetheart" she looks at me sadly.

"well all i can do is wrap it up, give you some pain killers and ask you to not do much."

I nod and smile at her. "can she have a wheelchair so I can take her places. she hates crutches." the doctor nods happily and in 5 minutes she brings a wheelchair.

"Thank you have a woeful evening."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

drive back to my house and the girl is still with us. "You can stay with me for tonight, okay? "

She nods sadly.

"what's wrong?" I ask

"You got hurt because of me! it's my fault you have to be in the wheelchair my fault that I'm staying here"

I get very angry "listen here coco, no one deserves to be treated like that, no one deserves to say "I'm used to it! I was like that most of my damn life. I was treated like I wasn't equal to everyone else. I fell into depression and tried killing myself for christs  sake! You deserve to be loved and cared for! Your a beautiful human being. I'm proud of you for passing longer then I did! You just have a smile when I gave mouth and attitude. And it's not your fault! It was my choice! And the wheelchair is my choice because crutches hurt like a bitch"

She's crying and laughing at the same time and just hugs me tightly. "Thank you"

" I know this is forward but would you like to live with me and Aj. I don't want you going back to them. Ever. I already love you as my sister and Aj does to just by looking at you! We can go to your house tomorrow and get your..... what am I even saying you haven't even said yes yet. "

She just giggles at me "I would love to!"

"AJ GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" I yell up the stairs. Soon She s running down them.  "Yea you need something?"

"Welcome your new roommate!" "YAY" Aj tells and jumps up. she pulls me and coco into a hug.

"Alright girls calm the he'll down. I made spaghetti for you to and taco+ burritos for jordy" he smiles at me and I smile brightly back at him. " HE'LL YEAH TACOS AND THEY ALL MINEEEE"

I get out the wheel chair and hop-run to the kitchen and take all of the burritos and tacos with me and sit back down.

"JORDAN!" Jack yells while I'm giggling/ eating a taco.

"I love youuuuu?" I say innocently with my mouth full of taco.

"such a 5 year old." He says " for being the bestest boyfriend I'll share them with you." he smiles as I give him 2 burritos and 3 tacos."

"Hey coco, aj, you two can eat some chocolate cake!" I yell in the kitchen. " i think you and I need to have ice cream in my bed while watching drag me to help after I'm done eating"

I giggle as he smirks at me and soon we head up stairs to watch my favorite movie! Yay! Today has been a good day.            

HELLLLOO PEEEPPPPLLLLEeee

This is dedicated to my besty, coco aka

arabesquella

YOU DEH BEST BABA