how could you?!

WARNING!!!!!!
THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH DEPRESSION
DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF DEPRESSION IS A SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE READING ABOUT!!!!

(Still Jordan)

I walked around the corner and what I saw broke my heart. It was Jack kissing another girl. and that girl....was the same one who told me to stay away from him And poured water on me.

I ran to the bathroom and hid in a stall. How could he do this?! After everything he's done why did he have to do this?

Maybe he's trying to make you jealous stupid!

maybe he was. And it's all my fucking fault, I just lost the one thing that made me happy by just looking at him.

(AT LUNCH)

I sat at the table i normally sit at with Aj and I'm not hungry. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Aj asks me with concern. "I-im fine, maybe I just have the stomach bug." she nods and let's the subject go.

"Well hello little pig" that girl said to me as she walked to my table with Jack behind her. "Your such a fat pig! Go cry to little mommy! Oh wait..... You can't can you?" she asks with a fake frown. Everyone is now staring at me and the girl.

" You mom killed herself because she hated her life because you were in it."

How The hell did she know my mom killed herself?! I looked at Jack who was now laughing at me.

"I know she is so pathetic! I don't know what I ever even saw in her!" He says while my eyes filled with tears, threatening to come streaming out at any moment.

"I don't know what I ever saw in you either." I say with anger as I shove him out of the way. I run out of the Cafeteria and to the bathroom.

"Why" I am barely able to breathe because Im crying so much. I here the door open and I see Aj standing in front of me.

She just walks over to me and hugs me "shhhh let it all out shhhh"

After I am able to breathe and talk again she asks me what's been going on with me and Jack. "I-i-i i don't k-k-k know.... I-i-i i was happy this morning ready to talk to him but he was k-k-kissing that girl who called me a pig."

  "that girl is named Vanessa and i swear to god im going to chop Jacks balls right off of him!" she says while cleaning up my face.

"No.  Leave him be... He chose who he wanted. Now the little coward can live with it." I say as we walk out of the bathroom.

We walk to our next class with a bunch of whispers and giggles following us. "Its ok ignore them" I tried but they were all in my head.

(Jack's POV)

I walked over to my best friends and they were staring at me.

"What?" I asked. Max just punched me right in the jaw. "Ow! What the hell man!" I said while rubbing my jaw. they all looked at me with sadness, anger, and confusion.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! How could you do that to her! You just crushed her! No one knew about her mom and you just let Vanessa tell the whole school! what happened dude!?"

They don't understand. "I didn't have a choice so drop it" I said flatly.

"We aren't gonna hang out with a heart crushing jerk dude. Until you get your Shit together, don't come over to ANY of our houses, don't call any of us, or talk to us until you're ready to apologize to the girl and us." Jr said.

They all just walked away from me. What the fuck?! I didn't even do anything to them! they don't understand!

I hate my fucking life!

(JORDAN'S POV)

  ***3 weeks later***

I haven't been to school in the past 3 weeks... The maids told the principal about it so she's letting me stay home.

I haven't been eating lately and I'm starting to get into depression. Jack's friends come to visit me a couple times a week. Aj comes on the weekends as well.

I haven't had a good night's sleep since the day before I saw Jack kissing Vanessa. I have been cutting my arms as well.

I don't understand how i got this way. I was alone before, so why?

Because now I feel apart of me is missing.

I've also been drinking a lot. Getting drunk almost every single night to forget about it, because it's all I think about. And I have to eat a ton of mints to hide the smell of alcohol. I've been smoking to. I'm not proud of it but it helps numb the pain.

I always feel like I'm soulless, like there is nothing inside me. Like I'm just hollow.

Like I'm dead inside.....

(AJS POV YAYY)

I've been visiting Jordan these last 3 weeks. she just keeps getting worse. Only me and Max Know about her drinking and smoking issue. and it's all because of the boy.

she's tearing herself apart because of him! I hate him! He's ruined my best friend.

-----------------
At school
-----------------

I walk with Max to our next class and i see Jack approach us. "Were has Jordan been these last few weeks?" He said with genuine curiosity.

I try to attack him but Max grabs me. "IT'S YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I LOST MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU!" I say while crying into Max.

"what the hell is she talking about?" He asks Max "it's not important to you so don't worry about it. Just know.... You have broken her"

Max said as he pulled me close to him and we walked away.  I looked behind me and saw Jack's eyes widen and he just stands there like a lost little boy trying to find his mommy.