OH SHIT SHES GONE MURDEROUS

I am a Scorpio.... I would do it tho...  I swear I would

"HI NEW ROOMY! "

I was hugged to tightly by Aj.

"WHAT?!  You are making me live with that...  WILD ANIMAL?! "

They all smirked at me. " you are all assholes. I hate all of you. Hate I say.  HATE. "

Aj looked sad when I was speaking. "Aj I'm sorry I do look forward to living with you...  Its just...  You really scared me. But I love you for it! "

I give her a bear hug "to.... Tight... "

I laugh at her and stop hugging her. "thank you to all of you for caring about me and doing this for me. I never knew how much you all cared thank you so much. And Jack? "

"hmm"

I slap the back of his head. 

"That's for keeping this from me"

Then I grabs the collar of his shirt and pull him down to my height and kiss him.

"that's for doing this for me. "

I got to making tacos and burritos for everyone and we all just things out while we ate.

Mmmmmmm this burrito is so good.

I went to take another bite but I bit into nothingness.

I look to see Max finishing my burrito. 

I start breathing heavily and much eye twitches. Everyone around me scared with wide eyes

"oh shit she's gone murderous. MAX RUN! "

He laughed at the comment and stands still as I inch closer and closer to my prey. He will pay for stealing my baby. HE. WILL. PAY.

"you took my fucking burrito you little mother fucking piece of God damn shit sticker! "

I tell while tackling Max I start punching and kicking him not to hard because I know Aj needs mr. Fuckboy alive.

Jack pulls me off of him and holds me back. "NEVER. AND I MEAN NEVER TAKE MY SHIT AGAIN OR YOUR GOING TO BE SIX FEET UNDER GOT IT?! "

"Jordy just calm a bit okay? If you do I'll bring you ice cream in bed tonight "

All of a sudden i went from I will kill you to YAY ICE CREAM 

I am so damn weird

I clapped my hands and jumped up and down.

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

After an hour or so everyone sept Aj and Jack left.
As he promised he came in and gave me my ice cream.

But bit was storming and I don't like storms

He went to leave but no grabbed his hand
"no stay...  Please...  I'm scared of the storm. Please stay here with me"

"okay jordy, I'll or anything to make you feel safe. "

He climbed in and I snuggled close to him feeling his body warmth.

I heard him mumble "I...  I love you jordy " before I was taken over by the great darkness we all know and love As sleep.

Sorry this chapter  is SUPER short but I am busy with the other book! Go check it out. Make sure to comment because I love reading them. I love all of you so much!  You guys are like nugget cool!

 I love all of you so much!  You guys are like nugget cool!