Drawings

Nightmare awoke from his slumber and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around for his lover, Ink. Ink was no where to be found. Night stood up and tiredly walked downstairs stumbling a few times having that morning feeling in his body.

    He saw Ink lying on the couch, asleep. Nightmare walks over to Ink and pokes him in the cheek.

    "Ink." Whispers Nightmare getting on his knees. "Inky. Ink. Babe. Baby. Rainbow. Skittles." Nightmare continued to poked Ink until his eyes fluttered opened. Ink hazily looks at Nightmare.

    "Hi Night.." Says Ink while yawning. He sits up and stretches his arms.
    "Why were you on the couch?" Ink looked around then back at Nightmare.

   "Guess I forgot to come to bed last night." Nightmare sees Inks sketch book at his feet, Inks pencil layed ontop of it. Ink follows Nightmares gaze and sighs. Nightmare picks up Inks sketch book and puts it on the coffee table behind Nightmare.

    "It seems you are always working on your drawings." Ink frowns and rubs Nightmares cheek with his thumb."We don't spend a lot of time together because you're always...busy with your art." Ink kisses Nightmare and grabs Nightmares cheek.

    "Nighty, Im sorry." Ink says sighing and continueing to rub his thumb against Nightmares cheek.

    "Dont apologize, its just, sometimes I feel like you dont have time for me." Ink pulls Nightmare up on Inks lap and kisses Nightmare again.

    "Im sorry Night, I try to make time for you. Im just working on this project and i want to finish it." Nightmare frowns.

    "Can you make time for me?" Begs Nightmare kissing Inks cheek. He tried to act as sad as possible to make Ink budge.

    "I'll try." Ink responds shrugging as he moved his hand to Nightmare back rubbing his back instead.

    "What do you mean 'I'll try'?" Nightmare says, irritation in his voice. His "eyebrows" furrow.

    "I mean I'll try, Night, I really need to finish this." Ink looks at his sketchbook then back at Nightmare, sympethy in his eyes

   "Thats not fair though." Nightmare pouts. Ink rolls his eyes and kisses Nightmares forhead.

   "It kinda is fair Nightmare," Ink pulls Nightmare close. "Look, ill put the project aside just for you. Lets hang out today, do whatever you wanna do." Nightmare raises an eyebrow at Ink.

    "Really?" Nightmare scoots closer to Ink smiling slightly, getting his way, like he usually did.

    "Really." Nightmare acts like he's thinking for a second. He smiles and looks at Ink.

    "Alright I can do that." Nightmare kisses Ink. "I'll go get dressed and make breakfast!" Nightmare hops off of Inks lap and heads to their bedroom. Ink lays back down and stares at the ceiling.

      "Love you!" Calls out Ink as he glances up the stairs at Nightmare with a small smile.

      "Love you too, Ink!" Nightmare calls back and gets ready.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

A/N: Okay so it was short and terrible but it works for now. I'll try and update weekly. Key word: T R Y
So anyway hope you enjoyed!