HOW COULD YOU!

{This story is by my friend dreemurr_redeemed. Also this has some strong-ish(?) content, so uhm, yeah, just a warning idk]

Nightmare stood over ink with a frying pan. Tears streamed down his face as he hit Ink with it. He had heard Ink give out a soft gasp as it hit his skull. Though Nightmare didn't stop.

    After breaking the skull he curled up in a corner. Letting his sobs echo through the house. He reached out and touched the picture of Ink he had shattered while falling to the ground. Nightmare couldn't think any more. He couldn't believe what his Ink did. Cheating with that, Error.

    He began to gasp for breath as he continued crying. Standing again he went and grabbed Inks body. Stubbling he brought it up the stairs and into their room. He laid ink down and cuddles the body. Hiccuping now and then as he slowly regained control of breathing.

    He stood and thought about Error. His hate burned and knew he would make Error pay for this.

   Rushing down the stairs he began to run to place Ink had been fucking Error at. He felt a gag as he saw the building memory of Inks screams of pleasure echoing in his mind.

   He blindly ran in, looking for Error in a fit of panic. Finding Etror cuddled up with a picture of Ink sent Nightmares panic back. He screamed as he hit the pan against errors skull.

    "WHY YOU KNEW WE WERE TOGETHER!" He had started screaming words at the new body. Though he didn't stop hitting it with a frying pan. Nightmare fell back to the ground. Gasping for air as his panic attack hit him harder than normal. Finally a calming darkness inveloped him.

    Nightmare woke in a bed. He was comfortable, but he felt strapped or pinned down by something. Looking around he noticed blankets over him with straps holding them and him down. Faint voices came from outside. One sounded fimilar, but he couldnt place it. He didn't even know where he was.

    "He couldn't be left there" It said.
The door opened and Ink stood in it.

    But this wasn't the Ink he had hurt. It wasn't the Ink who cheated. Night began to sob again. Asking Ink why he did it. He knew it wasn't the same Ink, but he had to ask.
"Was I not good enough?" He tried screaming, but his voice cracked with over use. He saw Inks smile fade as he walked over.

    "Babe you had a panic attack while I was in the shower. I didn't cheat on you." Ink had knelt beside night. Reaching under the blanket to grab Nightmares hand. Though Nightmare saw everything flash, he was struggling for breathing then back in the room.

    He soon snapped back. He had been trying to calm himself. Trying to think, Ink was waiting for him some where. He struggled up, his head feeling heavy as he made his way back to Ink.

    The house seemed dead when entered. Sighing he went into the kitchen. Pants escaped him as he sat next to ink.

    "I loved you." He cried. His hands gripped the object he was clutching. "I can't be without you" he sobbed. The knifes blade caught on somthing silver.

 Almost before he could stab himself. He saw inks body move. He gasped as cradled it.

    "I-Ink? Your ok right?" He pinched back his sobs. "I didn't mean to hurt you." The voice was faint. Almost not there.

    He looked down in time to see Inks loving face fall into one that only showed death. Nightmare wondered if Ink had even been alive after that.

    He sat in the bed holding Inks body to his own. Laying in the bed, he cuddled ink. While there he stabbed himself. At least happy with the fact he was with Ink in his final moments.