Coffee Beans

(A/N at the beginning for once!: i literally got inspiration for this when i woke up wanting someone to slap me until i was fully awake and desperately needed coffee, any coffee. i practically wrote all of this while desperately chugging coffee. so today i bring you grumpy sleep deprived morning nightmare, and tomorrow? who knows. enjoy!!)

    You'd think the King of Nightmares wouldn't wake up literally wishing death upon himself because of how fucking tired he was.

    Nightmare was practically a god at all nighters. This mans sleep schedule didn't exist and he could go days on end running on a 30 minute nap and 4 cups of coffee a day. Point was Nightmares sleeping schedule was already fucked, but he could at least fit some naps in there, only moving when he needed more coffee so he didn't waste what precious energy was left.

    But you see, the issue now was the obnoxious hyperactive skeleton he had living with him as of recent. The ball of energy was worse then his brother who literally radiated positive and hyper energy!

    With Ink around his schedule was more fucked up then ever, and so was his energy meter.

    This week Nightmare had gone practically a week and a half with barely any sleep. A few naps, far too much coffee to be healthy and a lot of energy bars were the only thing keeping him standing at the moment.

    And oh stars above! Was he barely fucking standing.

    That last bit of energy was hanging by a god damn t h r e a d.

    Ink had somehow managed to get Nightmare out and about more then he has ever in his entire life!! Of course it was partially because Nightmare was too fucking out of it to protest.

    A̶l̶s̶o̶, ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶
s̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶
w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶
s̶h̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶
̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶p̶e̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶i̶n̶k̶e̶d̶.̶

    So point of the matter was, Nightmare was exhuasted thanks to his forever hyper boyfriend and his own choice of not sleeping.

    Yet somehow waking up this morning after 12 fucking hours of sleep- Didnt.Do.Shit.

    Nightmare groaned loudly as he walked out into the kitchen. Coffee. He needed coffee now. He couldn't imagine living without coffee. It felt like if he didnt have coffee right now he'd die.

    "Good morning!" Came that b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ obnoxious voice. So loud. Too loud. Nightmare groaned again and reached out, everything was swaying.

    "Ink.Coffee.Now." Nightmare demaned, a small whine in his voice that he would deny was ever there. Ink hummed and fixed Nightmares ruffled up hoodie. "Sure, what kind-?"

    "Ink I do not fucking care what kind of coffee you fucking give me. Stars above I'm willing to fucking eat straight coffee beans right now. Just give me something, anything!" Nightmare snapped, swaying slightly before resting his head on Inks shoulder grumbling about energy and sleep. Ink laughed a little and patted his skull.

    "Well aren't you grumpy!" Ink cooed, turning around and starting on Nightmares coffee."Its absolutely adorable Nighty." Nightmare rolled his hazy tired eyelights and flicked the back of his boyfriends skull before leaning back on said boyfriend for support.

    "First of fucking all, I'm not 'adorable', second of all, don't call me 'Nighty', and third of all..." Nightmares voice lowered to a mumbling whisper as he burried his face in Inks shoulder. "Shut up you're being mean.." Ink practically bursted out into laughter.

    "Aww, I'm being mean? I'm so sowwy." Ink mocked a pout and patted the side of Nightmares skull. "Whatever will you do?" Nightmare groaned and sunk down to the floor.

    "Keep fucking talking and you'll be wishing you were never fucking born." Nightmare snapped, though voice and energy softening when Ink sat down with him on the floor, holding out a warm mug of coffee.

    "I love you, grumpy bitch and all." Ink said, smiling softly. Nightmare sighed and scooted closer, resting his head on Inks shoulder as he sipped on his coffee.

    "Yeah..you too.."

--

(Suprise end of chapter a/n too!: sorry about this one heing shorter, a lpt more events happened this last week then i thought would happen and so i didnt have time to work on the request! i got inspo for this one bc of the reason i stated at the beginning. even tho it was super short i hope u liked it!! stick around for more updates and dont be afraid to send in requests!)