Why Don't You Care?

Nightmare stood on one side of the room, Ink stood on the other. Their backs faced eachother, neither of them wanting to make eye contact.

    Neither of them spoke a word, neither of them even turned around to even take a glance at eachother. Everything was quiet, until Ink spoke up.

    "Why don't you care?" Ink voice was shakey, as if he was crying. He turned around and looked at Nightmares back, wishing he'd turn around too. "I tried...I tried, Nightmare, and you just...acted as if I wasn't?" Nightmare stayed silent for a moment before responding.

    "What makes you think I don't care?" Nightmares voice was low, dark..He was obviously upset, angry, annoyed even. But for sure, a little worried...a little scared.

    "Maybe the fact that I tried to make everything perfect, and I tried to make you happy, and you returned the favor by telling me how fucked up I am." Ink looked at the ground, rubbing his arms."I just...wanted tonight to be special, and instead we ended up yelling at eachother and reminding eachother of how horrible we both are..."

    "Ink I...I'm sorry, I was in a bad mood-" Nightmares words were cut off by Ink.

    "So you decided to tell me how worthless and terrible I am. Ah, okay Nightmare. Good excuse." Nightmare finally then turned around and faced Ink. He saw the tears streaming down Inks face, he saw the broken plates and cups on the floor. He felt so bad, he felt angry at himself for causing this. He felt terrible for making Ink cry.

    "I'm sorry.." Nightmare said softly taking a step torwarded Ink. Ink stared at him not knowing whether to step away or stay where he was at. The goopy skeleton placed a hand on Inks cheek, Ink felt more tears starting to form in his eye sockets. "I really am, I acted out, which...wasm't the best choice. I made you cry, and I'm sorry.."

    "Those were brand new plates." Ink said a small smile apearing. "You broke the new plates Nighty, those were expensive!" Ink was giggling now. Nightmare smiled and hugged Ink tight."You have to pay me back asshole." Nightmare nodded and planted a small kiss on Inks shoulder.

    "Okay Inky, whatever you say." Ink looks at Nightmare and smiles softly rubbing his back. Nightmare pulled away from the hug and smiled. He then pulled Ink close and kissed him gently.

•°*------_______------*°•

Haha so this is rly bad and cringy because I wrote it down real fast and didn't have any idea what I was doing! So I apologize for how terrible this is! Welp you found it somewhat enjoyable to read!