Seme Strong delicious ghoul male reader x Uke yandere Shu Tsukiyama

Requested by: Anime6fanfreak on wattpad (Hope you enjoy, and I'm sorry if he's slightly ooc. I'm not that familiar with this character.)

Just a quick heads up reader is six foot five inches, and has long hair which is often held in a ponytail. I thought it would look nice with the stone cold male reader. Also he isn't fully emotionless, and kind of manipulative, so if that bothers you please don't read. I may have created a monster. Oh well.

Oh this in the two years where Shu thinks Kaneki is dead.

The tall ghoul looked at the severed head resting on a fancy engraved silver plate. The eyes were wide opened with a cloudy look in them, a piece of the spine was sticking out of what was left of the neck. M/n stepped forward gently pulling out the scrap of paper he noticed that was in the mouth.

'I love you. You're mine. All mine. We agreed. Please stop looking at others. YOU"RE MINE. I LOVE YOU. I would do anything for you're attention. I worship the attention you give me. I'll do anything for it. ̵͞҉͡͠I̴̴̧͟ ̶̛͏p҉̸̶́r̴͡͡͡ǫm͏i̢͘͜͠s̵̷͟è̶͡ ͟͝ý̷͜҉̶ó͏̵́͘u̢͟͝ ̸̨̧͟͠ţ́͡͏̨h҉a̛҉t͏̧̛͟҉ ̷͜͏ẃ̛̕͡è̡ ̷̢̧͟w̷̡҉̛i̶̵͝l͟͡ļ͟͡ ̶̧͟͝͞b́҉̶͏̸e̴̷̛͘͜ ̶̷̀t̷̨̀͘o̵̡͠g̶̡e͘͝ţ̴̵́h̨̀e͏̧͢ŕ̶̶ ͞͠f̴̀͟͠͝o̶͢r̀͜ȩ̕͟͠͠v̷͟҉̢ȩ̛͟͝ŗ͠͡͝.̶̵ ̸̛͞ '

At that point he stopped reading, well he couldn't have read much more given the amount of blood and saliva. Not that he cared these messages had the same meanings, and almost the same words. The oh so popular 'you're mine's' and 'I love you's' that just kept popping up. He wasn't worried about the situation given his status as a ghoul, and his record of killing anyone, and I do mean anyone, in his way certainly helped.

Besides even if he wanted to get someone (Who would be weaker, and less trustworthy than himself.) to help search for this stalker he still would have to explain it out. How would that go?

'Oh this bastard is bringing me chunks of people who I either don't know, or have come in contact with. Where are those chunks? Well I ate each part without any regret, of course, now stop being a fucking idiot and help me hunt them.'

How childish to even think of something that naive. M/n knew how simple it would be to hunt this guy down, if he actually bothered to look for this guy. He could rip him apart in a second. His kakuja might actually appreciate the chance to be active against someone who might be a decent fighter. Then again a weakling who spent all their time following him might not be worthy of a fight.

Still he, or at least M/n hoped it was a he, was bringing him food. And as time went on he could tell the person was sending body parts that he enjoyed eating. Sure he wasn't the kind of guy to allow someone to keep tabs on him, but not having to waste time hunting was useful. He would handle it if, and only if, this person became a nuisance. He started to pick the head up to examine the spinal cord, or rather what remains of it. The way the spine was snapped was distinct and if he had the other pieces then they would most likely fit together like a puzzle piece. Still the way it was broken showed equal force on both sides, so if it had been done with someone's bare hands then he couldn't tell which hand they favored. So this mad man wasn't a complete fool. Interesting, and what made it so much more intriguing was the identity of this person, or rather what he remembered. He didn't know this person's name, but rather their face, someone who he spent a pleasurable night with only to leave when he was done. Hm, it was slightly sad they hadn't been that bad at keeping up with his pace.

After investigating the head a little longer he raised his dominant hand to pluck out one of the eyes. He mentally blamed Uta for making him addicted to the organ currently in his mouth, but he had to admit they were rather tasty.