Seme male reader x Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler)

Requested by: AnimeXOBackup on wattpad

(There was nothing else to this request so I just let the mind flow here. Might regret it later, but oh well.)

It was easy. The reapers never protected their documents.

Grabbing a book your nails scraped down the spine as you paused; the sound of a chainsaw revving in the distance slowly getting closer. You shifted as you pulled the book closer to your chest. Info that listed all tragedies in the past five years would keep you fed on the best souls possible. You leapt up the bookshelf balancing easily as you blended into the shadows. You watched a cute redhead nearly fall over swinging the chainsaw as he looked around. Shifting closer to the edge of the bookshelf you set the book down waiting for a chance to pounce on the male. He was adorable, and you couldn't wait to sink your teeth into him.

Reapers were different. A softer kind of prey than the angels you chased. In the end, everything they had was linked to that scythe.

You watched him pause, and you lazily licked your lips as swiped a book off the shelf only to move back into the shadows. He jumped causing you to purr softly the feline behavior nearly giving your position away as you waited.

If your prey has wings you must wait for them to lose focus, but if your prey is trapped to the ground then all you need is a clear shot at their throat. You lunged tackling the reaper and sending the death scythe sliding across the tile floor.

Grell felt something slam into him, and while surprised he wasn't injured. In the game of love and bloodshed he'd been hit much harder by Bassy, and his lovely William. He felt fangs scrape along his neck as a low purr rumbled through his attacker's chest. The male pulled back and he caught sight of the most gorgeous E/c eyes. Oh my!

You watched your meal shift under you his face slowly turning a darker shade of crimson. You felt him pause caught between wanting to throw you off, and to wait and see what you would do next. His eyes met yours and he shivered as you lifted his head carefully not wanting to break your catch this early into the game. Examining his features you hummed happily before pulling him into a lazy kiss.

"What an interesting catch I've found today. I always thought of reapers as plain. Stick in the mud types, ya know? You on the other hand seem to be just my type." Rolling your hips lazily against his earned you a aloud whine from the redhead as he tried to pull you into a kiss. You allow him a quick peck knowing that you had to draw each motion to make your prey whine. A reaper needs to know his place and that meant beneath you. "So sensitive."

"Sorry handsome, it's been a while since I've been with someone." He managed to get out between pants as you shifted to press a kiss against his neck. Biting down with his fangs earned him a long scream from the male who tried to grind.

"Really? Who wouldn't want someone like you in their bedroom? They must be really idiotic." He shifted his head to start trailing kisses and bite marks down the reaper's neck. "My name's M/n, and I'm a panther demon. May I know your name before we really get started, reaper?"

"Grell Sutcliff, darling~"

"What a nice name." You leaned forward to start taking off his uniform gently tracing your fingers down his body earning soft whines from the male below him. Once the top was off you leaned forward to start biting at his chest earning you a low hum of pleasure as the male pushed upwards against you. "Stay."Grell huffed as you moved to his pants mentally contemplating how mad the reaper would be if he ripped the uniform.

He finally tossed off the last piece of fabric as he started to trail his lips down the male's torso. He wanted to cover the male in bite marks that would take weeks to heal. He would make it impossible for Grell to truly forget him. Finally he reached the male's groin and swiped his tongue over the male's shaft making sure he could feel the rough texture of his tongue. He felt the male grab his head sharp nails digging into his scalp. Lowering his head he engulfed the male earning him a loud whine that died halfway in the other's throat. Good. He understood that he had to be quiet given their location. Digging his nails into Grell's thighs earned him low whine.

"Do you like pain, morsel?" He asked for a moment causing the male to thrust his hips up. He rolled his eyes lazily swiping his fingers across the male's cock earning him a whine. "Hm, how bout a better question? Do you want me to prepare you?"

Grell seemed to be lost as he tried to thrust against you, and speak at the same time.

"Fine. Just don't complain if I'm being to rough with you, morsel." 

(Sorry, it's a short lime.)