Seme vigilante male reader x Uke Jason Todd (DC)

Requested by: fansize on wattpad

I hope you enjoy this oneshot. I got the flu and it took me a while to recover. I'll try to get back on my normal upload schedule as soon as possible. I wasn't quite sure how to handle this, and I switched some parts of the original request up. If it's bad, just message me, and I'll redo it.

Bitter. It was term that described him. That, was true, but he would rather use anger. Bitter felt like a word to describe an old man who refused to do anything besides complain. Anger, seemed to be more external, if that, made any sense. He had acted. Sure, it wasn't a good way to act. He chose to dress himself as a costumed vigilante to attack criminals, and at some points to steal food/other items, for his own survival, but it still counted as something. It had led him down an interesting path, and he met his significant other through this ridiculous path. Who was also a person who wore a costume and attacked criminals. God, he lived a weird life.

It had been hours.

Jason had left to help his father with taking down a villain organization hours ago in metropolis. M/n should have heard back from him, but after each phone call ended in voice mail he only grew more tense. So, he had decided to go on a small rampage. It wasn't as if Gotham was going to run out of criminals, and as long as he didn't kill anyone no one would care. Besides he could handle most of the villains this city was known for, and had defeated them in the past. Of course, he didn't think of the rumors that would reach his lover that came with his rampage. Then he got the phone call.

"M/n, what are you doing?"

"Hey, Jay bird you okay?" M/n happily chirped ducking into an alleyway his voice slightly muffled from the mask he wore. "I haven't heard anything from you in hours."

"I'm good, and I'm sorry I couldn't answer. We've been busy helping Clark. Now, what are you doing?" Jason sounded worried and M/n merely shifted glancing down the alleyway to follow the yelling.

"Um, I am currently fighting Bane............and, that other guy........... The one with the creepy mask that uses fear gas. It's been going pretty well, and I've made sure not to kill anyone so Bruce won't get mad. When do you think you'll be home?" Gently tapping his foot against the ground he listened to the footsteps coming towards him. "Hey, I think I might have to leave. There catching up to me."

"Wha? HEY! Don't hang up!"

"Love ya, bye.~"

M/n had won, yes, but still he was glad to get rid of the flame. That feeling of restlessness that sunk into his skin always made him aggressive, and without Jason to help him calm down he went wild. At least now he was helping people instead of attacking others for no good reason. He heard the door open and he shot up to see Jason walk in already tossing parts of his costume to the floor.

"Are you okay?" He asked staring at those piercing blue eyes that were looking him up and down.

"I should be asking you that. You took on Bane who managed to break my dad's back at one point, and Scarecrow."

"Hey, don't drop the question by being sweet." He shifted over allowing Jason to settle next to him on the bed. Reaching out he examined the male trying to spot tears or bloodstains on his outfit. He didn't spot any wounds so he allowed himself to rest against Jason. "I was worried about you Jay-Bird."

"Hey, I'm fine. I was with the alien that can take bullets, and be a living shield without a problem. Trust me, anytime I was about to be attacked I let Clark take the blow."

"Good, he can handle it." That earns him a soft laugh as Jason lays back nearly causing the other to fall off the bed at the motion. A sound that Jason would later call a panicked squawk (M/n denies that statement viciously, yet will roll his eyes fondly if Jason teases him about it.) Jason howls with laughter as the male falls tangled in the velvet blankets. Jason shifts so he can see two glowing E/c eyes glaring playfully at him in the wrap of red and green blankets. "Not fair."

"Very fair." Jason taunts watching the male shift only to huff at how tangled his legs were. M/n managed to get his legs free before lunging up and pulling the male down onto the floor with him. The smaller collapsed on his chest as M/n pressed a sloppy kiss to the other's neck biting a spots of bare flesh that he could see. The soft gasp makes him hum against the skin. "Hey!"

"What?" He taunted back nipping at the male's collarbone earning him a soft hum. Jason shifted so he could give a sharp bite to M/n's neck. M/n gasped stopping his biting to flash the male a playful glare.

"You claim I'm a tease?" He huffed pulling Jason forward to brush their lips together. Pulling back he watched Jason flush at the motion. "I'll show you tease."

Brushing his lips against his sweet spot he could feel Jason shift against his thigh. He made sure to press his thigh against the male's crouch hearing a low groan before Jay bit at his shoulder. He wasn't surprised. Jason was impatient, and could never handle being teased for long. He ran his hands down the male's sides before pressing lingering kisses down his neck. Finally growing frustrated Jason tossed off his shirt, hands starting to pull, and tug at his pants. M/n leaned back watching the male shift trying to grind against him while getting rid of his clothes.

"That won't work, Jay-bird~" Jay growled stopping his ministrations to toss of his pants revealing a pair of black boxers causing M/n to raise an eyebrow. "Are those my boxers?"

"S-shut up...." That earned the former robin a kiss as M/n pulled off his boyfriend's, or rather his, boxers off before tossing them with the rest of the clothes. Flipping them over he started to move downwards making sure to give his scars extra attention knowing that Jason hated the old crowbar wounds. Finally he moved to the male's thighs squeezing them gently before engulfing the male's shaft earning himself a scream. A hand pushed his head down, causing him to force back his gag reflex allowing his nose to brush against the base of his crouch. "Fuc......y........s........"

M/n works slowly. They have all the time in the world, and he knows each spot that will make Jay's thighs shake and clutch around his head. Jason shivers and then he hears him tell him to flip so they can 69 each other. Shifting they both flip and he can't help but moan when Jay gives him a slow lick. Shaking his head he lowered himself to once again engulf Jason. He needed to make each move precise if he wanted Jay to come first.

"You little tease." M/n huffed trying to buck his hips up. Jason simply smirked pushing his hips down and started to grind down as he lowered himself down onto the male's crouch humming as he paused to catch his breath. "Gorgeous." The soft laugh makes him flush. Finally Jason gets settled taking a moment to catch his breath. M/n feels Jay's hands push his chest down as he sprawled on the bed. "You're killing me here, Jay."

"Good. Wasn't it you who bragged about being a tease?" That gets him to start bouncing throwing his head back as M/n stays still. He knows this game. If he tries anything, Jay will stop. His hands tangled in the sheets and he bites at his lip holding back a frustrated growl. Each motion is a moment to slow. The momentum is broken. He's doing it on purpose. His eyes snapped open when Jason stopped. Then he could see the smug look, and he growled lowly feeling a thousand taunts die in his throat as Jason presses a kiss to his Adam's apple. The male shifted watching Jay pull back his eyes catching the smallest specks of light. The quirk of the male's eyebrow makes him cock his head waiting for something. All he got was a small chuckle. Then suddenly he starts bouncing.

"Fffffffff..........ck.......you Todd!!" He laughs, and screams at the sudden onslaught of pleasure.

This was going to be a long night. Good thing he didn't have work tomorrow.