Seme Stoic Kitsune male reader x Uke Loki (Avengers)

Requested by: Bdbluck on wattpad.

Reader has a soft spot for nature. Also small AU where Loki joins the avengers. Sorry I suck at writing out romance, and this took me a while to make decent.

"What are we even searching for?" Tony Stark, or rather Iron Man, complained as he flew above the Aokigahara forest in Japan. Below him in the maze of trees was Steve Rogers, or Captain America, looking around in the almost silent area.

"Simple Stark, there have been reports of a tall figure with nine tails who leads people out of the forest if they came in to commit suicide." Steve replied over the radios ignoring the male's childish whining. "We need to find them, so we can recruit them."

"Yeah, yeah.....Why does it have to be so boring? Couldn't Fury have made bird brain, or the big guy handle this?" Stark hissed in annoyance flying over the woods trying to find some sign of the mysterious figure.

"Stop." Steve froze at the sound of a cold voice echoing from somewhere close to him. He spun, but no one was there. "Leave this place."

He spun only to see two glowing E/c eyes staring through the trees.

"Hello, I'm Cap-"

"Leave this forest. You have no place defiling this land, or looking for me." The figure spoke stepping into the light allowing Steve to see him for the first time. He was tall with a more dignified look wearing fancy robes of black and gunmetal blue. The next thing he noticed were two pointy animal ears, along with nine flowing H/c tails.

"Well if we weren't here how could we find you?" Steve quickly asked figuring the male wouldn't allow small talk.

"You should have laid a offering at the Inari shire if you wanted me, or my kin's attention, human." Steve made a mental note of his word choice before stepping forward, causing the male's tails to bristle.

"I'm not here to defile this land. Our boss just wants to talk to you." He tried to convince the male who was staring him down with a look of cold hatred.

"Human? Is this guy a god like reindeer games, or Goldilocks?" He could hear Tony murmur as the male slid forward not making a noise as he slid across the ground.

"Tell him I have no desire to meet him."

The memory changed in his mind before he could finish remembering it. He would normally complain but this memory was more pleasant to think about then his first meeting.

"Foxy, what are you thinking about?" M/n jumped at the sound of the male's voice effectively snapping him out of his book. He looked over to the male who was waving his hand.

"Nothing. What do you need Stark?" He asked trying to make his voice sound interested, but found it nearly impossible. Still he managed to sound interested enough for Tony to think he was being sincere.

"Simple, I need you to come down to the main room." The male calmly stated, but a teasing tone had entered his voice.

"Why?" He asked his voice back to being dead as he went back to his book.

"Because if you come I'll make whatever forest you want into a national one."

"National....?" The kitsune asked his ears twitched slightly at the statement as a look of confusion entered his cloudy E/c eyes.

"It means no one can touch it. It will just grow on it's own, and no one can change that."

Now that earned him M/n's full attention causing him to set the book down and look at him.