Seme male reader x Uke jealous Sephiroth FF7

Reader has powers like Deadpool such as regeneration, teleportation, summoning weapons, ect. Also a more.......wild personality

God I'm gay for this edgelord.

Title- The Angel, and the follower

You had never bothered explaining yourself to anyone. After all who would listen? The person who followed Sephiroth loyally after everything he had done, after every sin. You who had abandoned the group SOLDIER to follow after the one winged angel would explain yourself......No. There was no explaining for what you've done. You knew that, didn't you M/n?

Besides the rumors were all people would ever listen to anyway. The idea that one night poor, poor, M/n was laying in bed years after being saved from a mad scientist. The new 1st class soldier couldn't sleep, and was just laying down lost in thoughts of the future. Then as if called by magic the door opened revealing the fallen angel. The angel who seduced him, so M/n would follow him, and help him commit his crimes.

Where did these people come up with this?

"What are you doing?" The manager of the hotel paused flinching at the male who grabbed M/n's shoulder. Those cat like pupils narrowed at the male who flinched back, and M/n let out a soft sigh.

"Sorry, sweet cheeks~ Guess I'm busy for today." Grabbing his arm he started to drag the white haired male away towards their room, and the shower. "I swear to your fucking mother, Seph, that you need to start chilling the fuck out. I mean, your drop dead gorgeous, but with that; 'I'm better than everyone, and one day I'll kill all of you, and yada ya' I just don't know. Also you better not take all of the room in the bath otherwise I will skin you."

"Why would I be in the shower with you?" Sephiroth hissed a flash of pink darting across that porcelain skin causing M/n to mentally smirk as fifty thoughts flared through his mind.

"You, my fine feathered friend, scared the guy I was flirting with to get us two showers. That means there's only one shower, and we need to share because you need to take care of that mane, and I would hate to be sweaty during our ride to this next town. Anyway, it's fine. I can wash your back. It will be peachy!" He swayed lazily peering behind the large male so he could shamelessly stare at the person behind the counter. A soft growl from the male next to him caused him to glance up at his face catching two crystalline eyes narrowed with a sharp flare. A hand grabbed him by the scruff and he was dragged by the other. "HEY! You have a larger stride than me, slow up!"

"Quiet. I want to get clean, and you mentally undressing some poor worker isn't helping." The quiet growl was all he got, and then he was dragged off. First it was to their room where their items were tossed lazily to the floor. Then he was shoved into the room only for Sephiroth to stalk past, closing the door and starting to shed layers. M/n sighed his hands lazily grabbed his cloak and started to unravel it finding that sections had tangled around his weapons and added decorations. (Gotta have that aesthetic, yo~) At least he wasn't as.......choosy........as the regal male next to him. Who needed fancy top notch armor when you were public enemy? Like, what the actual fuck?

"Will you join me?"

"Do you even have to ask, angel?"

"I suppose I don't. Come on, we don't have long before they come after us."