Seme male reader x Uke Bruce Wayne (DC)

Requested by: The-sign on wattpad

V/n = Vigilante name/Superhero name

Didn't go with the DCCU version of Batman because I like him when he's not so dark and edgy. (Why is every one such a coward make Batman goofy like in the old comics, god damn....Also I'm gonna start giving these titles for no fucking reason at all.)

Title: Stress relief

Bruce Wayne typed at the computer, that despite being the newest on the market, felt slow and clunky compared to the computer in the batcave. The manor was quiet for once because of everyone's, well mostly everyone's, absence. His lover M/n, who was also known as V/n, was still in the house to work on a project of some sorts. It was probably a gift for a upcoming holiday, or a plan for a new statue. The male always had his eye out for decor. He heard the curtains rustle as someone slipped in through the window.

"M/n, what are you doing?" He asked not sparing his husband a glance as he typed up the report.

"I got lonely with everyone out for the day, so I had the brilliant idea to visit my husband." He hummed hopping over to lean against his spouse who continued typing ignoring the leaning weight now present on the back of his chair.

"Your husband is busy." Bruce replied not sparing the other a glance. He could feel M/n nuzzle his face into the nape of neck, and despite his serious nature he found himself relaxing. "Besides what would the neighbors think if they saw you crawling through the upstairs window, on the third story?"

"We don't have neighbors." The other huffed childishly keeping his face in Bruce's neck. "We have like twenty acres not counting the mansion, and a pack of lovable guard dogs."

"That's your fault for letting Damian get that many dogs." Bruce reminded the other as the male started to playfully nip at his ear. "Not now, love, I have to finish this."

"But I'm bored." M/n playfully whined as he pressed a lingering kiss to a scar on the male's neck. He was gently pushed back by Bruce who gave him a firm look. "Bat, you don't have to be so mean to me. We have this entire house to ourselves, and you want to do paperwork."

"I don't want to, M/n, I have to. There's a big difference."

"What if we made a deal?" M/n purred causing Bruce to pause, and shiver at the look in his E/c eyes. That look was always dangerous, after all that kind of look had outsmarted the Riddler, and outfoxed the Joker easily. He should just tell the other that he didn't have time for games, but that look made him tilt his head waiting for the deal. M/n smirked slowly sliding closer till his arms were wrapped around the back of his seat keeping their faces inches apart. "Let me do whatever I want, as long as I don't bother your paperwork. If I mess up the work even once I'll leave without a single complaint. Does this deal sound appealing?"

The older male's face flushed as he practically felt the vibrations from the purr in his words. Around politicians, women, and even criminals he could play the stoic batman, or the charming Bruce, but with his husband he may as well be putty.

"F-fine." He managed earning him a Cheshire grin before the other happily shifted, so he was more than halfway under the desk. "What are you doing?"

M/n ignored him as he started to undo the male's zipper and start working his pants off. Bruce started typing forcing himself to ignore the male's hands getting the pants down to his ankles. He nearly jumped when he felt the male lick his hard on through the dark boxers. He gasped when the other repeated the action, and he could hear M/n snicker. Bruce forced himself to relax and type up the papers he had on file.