Animalistic Seme male reader X Dominate Uke Shota Aizawa BNHA

Requested by: Ravenhunter12345 on wattpad

Reader has a beast quirk that sends him into a heat during the beginning of spring. Also this ended up being more of a lime, so sorry.

"Stay still." M/n shifted his fangs flashing as the bandages tightened around him. Aizawa rolled his eyes as he pulled the male closer to lightly nip at his neck earning a low purr. The male shifted his head so his E/c eyes could study him. "You know I'm not going to hurt you."

M/n growled shifting so he could break through the wrapping only to hiss at Shota when he tightened the wrap. He thrashed lightly before he started to nip at his jacket. To be fair, it was the only thing he could bite. Still, the sharp teeth dug into the material holding him still.

"Just relax, I always take care of you, don't I?" That got him to loosen his jaws causing Shota to run his fingers through the male's hair. That earned him a loud purr as the male pressed his face against the crook of his neck. Shota smiled as he started to gently pepper kisses along the male's neck causing a slow steady purr to fill the room as M/n tried to grind upwards against the male on his lap. "Hey, you stay still."

Slowly he started to gently pull off M/n's clothes the male finally started to relax knowing that Shota was getting started. The male shifted his arms as the bandages loosened trying to wiggle out of the soft shirt he wore. Pulling the material off he started to bite lower and lower earning a more animalistic keen from the male. His hands opened wide his nails growing sharper into curved claws as he panted trying to get even closer to the male on his lap who was focused on his neck. M/n glanced down at the bandages that had coiled around him lose enough for him to pull free. His body shifted only for the thought to escape him when Shota's teeth sunk into his sweet spot earning a low whine. His claws shifted to dig into the male's legs causing Shota to hiss lightly nudging the male's hand to get his claws to let go.

"Ngh......grrrr.....more...." The animalistic male snarled pulling his face forward to scrape his fangs against his lover's neck, The tip of his tongue lapped at the blood from his new wound. Shota hummed tilting his head closer to the male so he could continue biting at the male's neck. At least it kept him busy while he and M/n got undressed.

Soon the clothes were gone and he grinded against the male who immediately tried to buck his hips up. He tightened the bandages as he started to work down M/n letting out more low whines as he made sure to leave a thin trail of bruises. A soft bite near M/n's inner thigh earned a soft sound that seemed to be more like a cat's yowl than a growl. Shota's head snapped up a rather playful grin spreading on his face before he bite that same spot again causing M/n's head to snap up as he screamed in pleasure.

"Stop teasing." M/n managed to get out the feeling of pleasure and his instincts making everything feel muddled. Doing something as simple as reaching out and scraping his nails down Shota's sides was a mental workout. Every movement made him want to tackle Shota to the bed, but after multiple times of that happening they had learned it was easier for Shota to take control. It made everything easier in the long run.

"Oh please, you're always a tease." He snickered before swiping a tongue over the male's shaft earning a low growl. M/n whined his hands grasping at thin air as the bandages pulled his arms behind his back. Shota rolled his eyes a fond smile appearing on his face before he engulfed the male earning a low hum from the male. He tried to thrust only for the apathetic male to pull back causing him to nearly rip the bandages that were holding his arms.

"I said behave. Do I have to punish you?"

(Sorry this is a bit short I'm having a bit of trouble with these oneshots at the moment.)