89. I noticed

89. I noticed.

✨✨✨

Mike gave El a break away from him and the kids, who he had to admit as they were now getting older were starting to drive him nuts, with Max (as Lucas and their kids were starting to drive her nuts as well).

They went on a little spa break, as Mike looked after their little munchkins, all he hoped was that El was having a nice, relaxing time.

✨✨✨

Karen had wanted to spend some quality time with her beloved grandbabies, and she promised to drop them off at school on Monday morning, and then bring the kids overnight bags back home, and tell her son and daughter-in-law what had happened while they were with her.

Mike was left on Sunday, with his kids with his mom, and his wife will be coming home at some point today. Mike was home alone, which was now a very rare occasion now that he had kids of his own.

He decided to do the stupidest thing on the planet. Walk around the house in his boxers. Before their kids were born (but even when El was pregnant with their eldest Leia, he use to walk around in his boxers then) he use to walk around in his boxers, and even then El couldn't keep her hands off him - to be honest, she can't now.

The key when in the door when Mike was finishing off baking his and El's dinner, El had come home just in time.

"Mike? Honey?" Mike's favourite person spoke, making him smile happily, he'd missed her so much even though she'd been gone for 2 days.

Even though it had been two days, it felt like a century. Before they got married or were even dating, their lives were so intertwined that they can't cope without each other.

"El! Come here, baby!" Mike called, hearing El drop her bag and run in the direction of where Mike's voice was taking her.

When El jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Completely koala bearing him. But Mike didn't care, all he did was wrap his arms around her and sit in one of the chairs around the island. Mike noticed that El's hair was currently straightened.

El pulls her head away from where it was resting on Mike's shoulder and smiled at her husband. "Look at my hair!" She exclaimed, shaking her head, causing her usual curly locks to shake all around her head.

Mike smiled brighter, and ran his fingers through her hair. "I noticed," he said, smiling at his loving wife.