begin

I get on my knees and beg
''just one day with him is all I ask I don't need your money just one day then I will leave and never show my face again I promise...just one day...I beg''
He starts walking away leaving me there looking like a fool but stops
''just one day and after that make sure he hates you so that he will never want to see your face again or find you but also keep in mind your words and your promise''
he then walks away and the tears I have been holding back came out I cried my heart out before standing and leaving.
"No...no...no"
I wake up again with the same nightmare that reminds me of him every single day since I left korea I have the same nightmare it never goes away to even think that it's been five years since I left and left him with his heart broken to many pieces and thought I was doing what was best for him but actually I gave up because I couldn't leave him without family but before we go any further we should start by the beginning.
April 5th 2013
Taehyung called earlier saying to get ready because he will be taking me somewhere so I went to the cafe where we first met and waited..by the way he is the son of a rich family but the only reason I know that is because we don't have any secrets between us...I felt a pair of warm hands cover my eyes
''you really know how to scare your girlfriend taehyung-ah''
he removes his hands then stands in front of me with a smile on his face
''did I scare you jagi-ah....I'm sorry''
he then gives me a small peck on the lips in my mind I say *he is so romantic I feel lucky to have him in my life and by my side to love him*
he grabs my hand and takes me to his car but before I can ask where we are going he closes the car door and walks to the other side then gets in
''jagi where are we going''
he looks at me and holds my hand again
''I am taking you to meet my parents and they can be a little mean and say things to hurt you but please don't leave my side I know it may seem selfish but I love you and I want them to know that I have eyes only for you and that you are the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with and you are the girl I choose for my future so please don't go anywhere and stay by my side no matter what they say okay"
I smile at him and give him a kiss
''I promise I will never leave your side because I love you too much to leave you alone and you are my world so don't worry and let's go meet your parents okay''
He smiles
''that's why I love you because you are the best that has happen in my life'' after that he drives to his parents house and I feel nervous so I take his hand and intertwine it with mine he stays focus on the road but gives me a warm smile.
After some minutes we are outside his house and I am shock of how big it is so I turn and say
''are you sure this is the right house this house is ten times bigger then mine''
he turns to face me
''this is my house well my parents house but this is where I grew up...come on let's go meet my parents''
he grabs my hand and we walk towards the door and ring the bell.