Chapter 8

I get home and I sit on my couch thinking about everything that just happened when all of a sudden I had a weird feeling that made me rush to the bathroom and I threw up I was wondering what was wrong with me since the same thing had happen in the morning I decided to go to a clinic nearby to have a check up done.

MINUTES LATER

I arrived at the clinic and was waiting for my turn when I saw a lovely couple with a little boy they looked so happy I stopped looking at them and wondered what it would have been like to have a family with Taehyung if his parents accepted me I think we would be the happiest couple in the planet but unfortunately our future is not being together, I was lost in thought that I didn't realize the nurse calling my name until I snapped out of my thoughts and stood up to follow the nurse, after waiting for the tests to be examine the doctor walks in with the results.

Doctor- Well miss hanna you aren't sick with anything but just the fact that you are pregnant so congratulations!
*What did he just say*
Hanna- I am pregnant
Doctor- yes you are about three weeks pregnant.
Hanna- Thank you doctor
Doctor- No need to thank me just keep in mind that you aren't just providing for yourself anymore but also for the little creature in your womb.

After he said those words he goes out I still can't process what just happened I couldn't believe that I was pregnant I can't believe that I am carrying Taehyung's child inside me I leave the clinic and go home again I sit on the couch thinking and processing everything but what hurts me the most of all this is that Taehyung won't be in his child's life since his parents don't want us together I stand up and go towards my room to get a good rest because tomorrow is the last day I will get to have Taehyung all by myself.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up feeling super hungry as if I haven't ate for days so I get up and eat what ever I could find in my fridge to my surprise I had enough food, after eating like a crazy person I get my phone and text Taehyung to meet me so we could go on a date not long after texting him he answered with "where would you like us to meet and have our date" I text him the address and head up stairs to change into this

I call a taxi and go to the place I was going to meet Taehyung.