Chapter 3

After getting dress I go downstairs to cook breakfast for the both of us and while I was cooking I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind I turn around and place my hands on his cheek
"Taehyung-ah I love you"
Then you gave him a small peck before turning around again he rest his chin on my shoulder
"I love you more no matter what anyone says you are the one and only one"
you smile at his words
"Go sit down so I can finish"
He did what you said and sat on the chair while watching you cook. you finished and placed the plate in front of him and got a plate for you too.

He took a bite and looked at me with a shocked expression"Jagi-ah where did you learn how to cook waffles I thought you didn't know"I looked at him"I remember you saying that you like waffles so I got a job where they sell waffles and learned how ...

"Jagi-ah where did you learn how to cook waffles I thought you didn't know"
I looked at him
"I remember you saying that you like waffles so I got a job where they sell waffles and learned how to do it"
he gave me a big smile
"Jagi-ah you are the best that's why I love you" you smiled and continued eating he did the same after he finished he said that he needed to go to the company since he is the head of the marketing department and left you stood up after finishing so you did the dishes and got ready for work.
AT WORK
You work at a waffle store called "Two Hearts" it's not that far from your house it takes like 30 minutes to get there that's why you like it also the owner is really nice so the store mainly sells a lot of waffles to couples that's why it's named two hearts it's like a place where you go and take pictures while eating waffles and the best part is that you get to send your significant other a secret letter to express your feelings plus you get a private room to do many things like eat,do karaoke,and other things it's really a popular place where couples come and have fun.
"Hey Hannah"
You turn around to see who it is and it's Jin the owner of two hearts he is really nice and friendly you were getting ready to bow but he stoped you
"Hey miss Hannah you don't have to do it it's okay"
You just nod and go back to work.
CLOSING HOUR
you are waiting for Tae outside since he said that he will come and pick you up
"Miss Hannah what are you still doing here I thought you left no so long ago"
You turned around it was your boss Jin again you were about to bow but you remember he didn't like you doing that because you are a worker and he thinks that he has to treat his workers like family so you didn't
"I am waiting for my boyfriend to come pick me up"
"Ahh I will wait until your boyfriend arrives"
you look at him while shaking your head
"No it's okay I am sure he will be here soon"
"I am sorry but I can't leave you here alone what if someone tries to do something bad to you so no way I am leaving you alone I shall wait until your boyfriend comes"
you just smile awkwardly
While waiting for taehyung your boss Jin was making you laugh because of funny things that happened in the past in the store for example a girl that broke up with her boyfriend because he cheated on her so she did something hilarious before breaking up with him and that was that she brought his nude pictures and gave everyone a copy he was so embarrassed and it ended on the internet so then everyone knew him and he couldn't go anywhere without being recognise.
TAEHYUNG P.O.V
I arrived in front of where she works and I saw her smiling and laughing with a man by her side I was jealous and got out of my car angrily.
HANNAH P.O.V
As I was laughing I heard someone's angry voice which scared me
"What are you doing right now"
You turn around to find an angry taehyung
"Taehyung-ah I want you to meet my-" he cut you out before you can say something
"Your what don't tell me you are cheating on me"
"Tae no he is my boss the owner of where I work he was just waiting for you to arrive so that I wouldn't be alone at this time so please calm down"
He calmed down a little but was still angry you turn and say bye to your boss and also thank him for staying with you then head to the car with tae once you enter the car tae he doesn't say a single word.