Chapter 2

The dress Aspen picks is above in the media. I do not own rights to the picture nor the music video.

Aspen Hayes POV

Libby came get me the next morning and we set out to find a gown for tomorrows CMA awards. We got to this nice boutique. We got in and were greeted by 2 sales women.

"Hi i'm Rebecca and this is Jamie we will be helping yall today." A tall woman said.

"I'm Libby and this is Aspen." Libby said.

"Okay well let's get started." Rebecca said.

After trying on numerous gowns we foumd ourselves each a beautiful gown. Libby and I decided while they were doing alterations to go get something to eat.

"So anyone special in your life?" She asked.

"No not as of now." I said.

"You know there is going to be a lot of single men at the awards." She said.

"Libby those are famous singers who can have any girl they want. No one is going to want the helpless paralyzed girl." I said.

"Oh hush, people don't just see you as that. You are beautiful Aspen. Not everyone is as superficial as you think." She said.

"I know." I sighed.

"Have you told Hunter you were thinking of going into music?" She asked.

"Not yet, you know how he is. He is going to want to go all out with helping me get a deal. I just want to try and amke it by myself." I said.

"Have you talked to managers and lables?" She asked.

"Yeah, I talked to his manager and she is talking with Nashville Records." I said.

"Thats good, i'm glad you're finally doing something with that voice." She said.

"You sound just like Hunter now." I said.

"Come on, lets go get our dresses." She said wheeling me to the car.

After we picked up our dresses we went back to Hunter's house. I was glad to be back in Nashville.

"We're back.!" Libby yelled as she wheeled me in.

"In the studio!" Hunter yelled back.

I rolled myself to the studio and he was messing around with his guitar.

"Did you guys fimd dresses?" He asked.

"We sure did." Libby said.

"Thats great. Here Aspen play this for me." He said handing me a guitar and a music sheet.

He got settled at the piano and started to play. I started to strum the cords as he played. He started to sing a new song he had been working on for 'Pictires'. After we finished Libby gave us a round of applause.

The song he sang

"Thank you." Hunter said bowing.

"So Aspen you left something in here the other day." Hunter said holding up a peice of paper with lyrics on it.

I mentally cursed myself for leaving it in the studio.

"So I see you're working on music again." He said.

"Yes." I said.

"So does that mean you're going to persue it?" He asked.

"I will tell you this, I have met with your manager and she is talking to lables for me." I said.

"Finally!" He said hugging me nearly knocking me out my chair.

"Let's hear the song." Libby said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Come on." Hunter said.

"Okay fine." I said picking up the guitar.

The song she sang. Let's just pretend this is her song

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 2. Remember to Vote, Comment & Share. I welcome feedback and ideas.

Editied 01/13/18