Chapter 16

As always I do not own the rights to the pictires or music videos used in this story.

1 month later

Kanes POV

It had been a konth since the accident. I was just getting home from the studio and walking in the house. I walked up to mine and Aspen's room and tripped over alcohol bottles. Aspen was on the floor beside our bed drunk. I looked at my watch and it wasn't even noon. Ever since the babies died her drinking increased heavily. I was beggining to get worried. This wasn't Aspen.

"Aspen what the hell." I said.

"I just drank a little." She said.

"a little?!" I said.

I walked over and helped her up.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said pulling away from me.

"Aspen you have a problem." I said.

"No I dont." She said.

"Yes you do." I said.

"Leave me alone." She said going into the bathroom.

"I will not! Aspen you have a drinking problem!" I yelled kicking the door.

She didn't say anything so I went down stairs. I grabbed my keys and left. I couldnt stand to be around her right now. Memories of my step father coming into my head. I drove around for a while before going back home. I walked in and she was sitting on the couch looking at pictures of her ultrasounds.

"I can't stop." She said taking a sip of gin.

"Let me help you." I said.

"It hurts." She said.

"I know it does. You forget those were my children to. It's always going to hurt. Its how you deal with it that counts. Drinking until you're numb isn't the way." I said.

"I know." She said.

I took the bottle from her hands and replaced it with my hands.

"We are going to find you a AA support group. You will get through his and I am here for it all." I said.

"Thank you." She said hugging me.