Chapter 7

A photo of Aspen is above. I do not own the rights to any photos or music videos used in this story. Im not one for time skips but there will be one coming in this chapter.

Kane Brown's POV

We waited until she got out of surgery. It wasn't the news we all wanted to hear.

"I'm sorry, she slipped into acoma."

These words were said a year ago. She still hasn't woken up. I have refused to leave her side. Doctors said she still has brain activity which a good thing.

"Honey, why don't you go down and get some food." Her mom said.

"No thank you, im fine." I said.

"Okay love." She said walking out.

"Aspen, please come back to me. I love you and can't live without you. I bought a ring. The moment you wake up I want to propose." I said holding her hand.

I sighed and sat back in my chair. I looked at her and that wasn't the Aspen I knew. She was frail, and pale. I opened the ring box and starred at the diamond ring infront me.

 I opened the ring box and starred at the diamond ring infront me

I then felt something start tracing the tattoo on my hand. I looked over and Aspen was smiling at me.

"ASPEN!!!" I yelled getting up and hugging her.

"That would be me." She said.

"I so glad you're up." I said kissing her.

"So what's this I hear about a ring?" She said.

"You heard?" I asked.

"I heard everything." She said.

"Well hold on, let me go get the family." I said.

I walked out and saw Hunter walking up the hall with a cup of coffee.

"She is awake." I said.

He dropped his cup and ran i to the room.

"Aspen!" He yelled hugging her.

"Hey bro." She said.

"I thought I lost you forever." He said.

"You can't get rid of me that easy." She said.

"Trust me we dont want to get rid of you." He said.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked.

"On their way up." Hunter said.

As he said that everyone else came in the room. They were all shocked to see her awake.

"Baby i'm glad you're awake." Her mom said hugging her.

"Me too." She said.

"You scared us all." Her dad said.

"Wait, so back to Kane. What about this ring." She said.

I smiled and moved to the side of her bed. I got down on one knee and opened the box.

"Aspen Marie Hayes, from the moment I met you I knew you were the one. There was something about you when I saw you at that award show. I want you to make me the happiest man in the world and be Mrs. Brown." I said.

"Yes." She said grabbing my face and pulling me close to kiss me.

"Well, what a suprise to wake up to Ms. Hayes. I'm glad to see you're up." The doctor said walking in.

"So, Doc will I be able to go back to pbysical therapy. I am determined to walk for my wedding." Aspen asked.

"I want to gove your brain about 2 weeks to heal from waking up. After that then you are able to return to therapy." He said.

"When can she go home?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." He said.

"Thank you doctor." I said.

"You're welcome." He said walking out.

"Dang girl, look at that rock." Libby said.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 7.

Vote 🌟⭐
Comment 💬🗯
Share ➡

Follow me I follow back 👟👣👣