Chapter 19

As always I do not own the rights to the pictires or music videos used in this story.

July 22nd 2019 night before wedding

Aspen's POV

According to tradition the beide and groom are not suppose to see eachother the night before the wedding. Which Libby insisted we do. I was not going to enjoy this. She came here early this korning and basically kicked Kane out. So we were going to have a girls night while the guys had a guys night.

"So Libby what do you have planned?" I asked.

"Well first we are going to go get manicures and pedicures." She said.

"Then?" I asked.

"A nice spa day, then tonight a movie night." She said.

"You are a really good maid of honor." I said.

"Duh." She said.

Kane's POV

So it is the night before my wedding and I was rudley awoken to Libby kicking me out of my house. She wantex us to follow tradition and not see eachother the night before the wedding. Which meant I would be sleeping at her house while Aspen and her bridesmaid slept at mine.

"So anythiing you want to do tonight?" Hunter asked.

"I just want to write some music." I said.

"Cool, the built in studio is all yours. I have to go pick up the tux's and shoes." He said looking at his watch.

"Thanks again." I said.

"No problem." He said leaving.

I already missed Aspen. My nerves were shot because of this wedding. I wamted everything to be perfect for her. I knew how much girls dream of this day. Everything just had to go smoothly.

Libby's POV

We were at the nail salon getting our nails and feet done. I could tell Aspen was stressed out about the wedding.

"Hey everything is going to go perfect." I said.

"I sure hope so. Life hasn't exactly been perfect to me." She said.

"Girl all that matters is that you get down that isle and say I do." I said.

"Yeah." She said.

"You better go down that isle or I will hog tie you and roll you down it." I said.

"Oh trust me I am going dowm that isle.

Hunter's POV

I got to the shop to pick up all the groomsmen tux's. Once the lady gave them to me I got back in my car and headed to the jewler to get the rings and watches for the grooms men. God I hope this day goes perfect. She doesnt need anymore failures in life.