Chapter 13

As always I do not own the rights to the pictires or music videos used in this story.

Kane's POV

Today I was leaving for tour. This is the day I dreaded. I didn't want to leave Aspen. Luckily Hunter had just gotten off tour so she was going to be staying with them.

"Aspen are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah i'm coming." She said.

I turned back around checking to make sure I had everything. I turned back and Aspen was coming down the stairs. She had her duffle bag around her and her purse and phone in the other hand. Just as she got to the 4th step from the top she lost her footing and slipped. I rushed as fast I could and let her weight fall on me to keep her drom going down the rest of the stairs. My arm got caught between her amd the edge of the stair. I felt a snap and I knew somethinf was broke.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay, are you okay?" She asked looking at my brusied arm.

"I think something is broken." I said.

"Come on we have to bring you to the hospital." She said trying to get up.

"Ow shit." She cursed as she put weight on her right ankle.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I think I twisted my ankle." She said.

"Call Hunter." I said handing her the now cracking phone.

"Awe man I just got this screen fixed." She said.

"Not the big problem right now." I said.

She dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

"Can you come bring me and Kane to the hospital." She said.

"What? What happened?!" I heard him yell.

"My clumsy self fell down the stairs and Kane tried to help me and I landed on his arm. I might have broken something and i think I twisted my ankle." She explained.

"Oh god Aspen, im on the way." He said hanging up.

"We are accident proned." She said.

"Very much." I said sitting back on the stairs.

It didn't take long for Hunter to get to us. When he did he helped Aspen to the car and I followed. When we got to the hospital Aspen refused to get in a wheelchair. So she hobbled inside.

"Aspen what happened?" Dallis her friend asked.

"Well you know how I can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time? Well i slipped down the stairs. Kane broke my fall." She said.

"Lord if it isnt one thing its another with you." She said leading us to the back.

"I'm sorry Kane, you're going to be late for tour." She said.

"Never mind that. I'm just glad you're okay." I said.

"Okay come on Kane let's get you to xray." Dallis said.

I followed her and we did the X rays. Now that this has happened I didnt care what I had to do. Aspen was coming on tour with me. I don't want her getting hurt and I cant get to her fast enough.

"Okay so you have a small hairline fracture. Im going to splint your arm and put a cast on it." The doctor said.

"What about Aspen?" I asked.

"She just has a twisted ankle. I will put a brace on it and giver her a crutch to keep weight off it." He said.

"Thanks doc." I said.

"You're welcome." He said walking out.

I got off the table and walked into Aspens curtain.

"You are coming on tour with me." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't want to be 10 states away if something happens to you." I said.

"This was just an accident." She said.

"I don't care what it was. You care coming with me and thats that." I said.

"Okay dad." She said.

"No lip missy." I said kissing her.